Its official we aren't getting an official ics

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
THIS DEEPLY SADDENS ME BUT HTC HAS STATED THAT " DURLE TO LOW PERFORMANCE" ON ICS THAT THEY WILL NOT RELEASE AN OFFICAL ROM I HAVE TRIED AOSP ROMS THEY WERE INDEED BUGGY LAGGY AND JUST CRAP :( but I beleave if they leap frogged it and went to jelly bean with project butter it mite just work what's your take??

cool_strides

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
From what I can tell from reading the post, it's just Telus canceling the update, not HTC. It looks to be incompatibility with certain software (i.e. carrier bloatware) that is causing this. For all we know, the international update is still on, so no need to give up on hoping yet.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Android Central Forums

iReaperrr

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I honestly could careless because I'm running ICS (well, a ROM) and I don't really care if we get it.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Well what rom are you using I've used ice cold sandwich but idk it was all laggy but I think it was still a beta rom so I'm not sure but do you think it can handle jelly bean with project butter or would it burn out the cpu like crazy??

KillBillCDP2

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Don't know how long ago you tryed ICS but has came a long way. Pretty much @ final release according to Lord Clocken 8.4 I've been using since like 3.5 I think LC has done excellent job.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais