iTunes-like Player for Audio AND Video? Desktop AND Phone?

naha1

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, this is my first post (as the new owner of a Note 2, I do have a few things I just can't figure out)!

I have been searching for a replacement to iTunes that is for video AND audio..for desktop AND phone...I seem to find apps that are for one thing or another or a combo of a few..but not everything in one.

Is there such a thing? (without streaming, please, barring Google Play methinks-I live in the boondocks where internet megs are precious. Unless there is a way to use GooglePlay to watch videos I transfer to my phone? This is what I want. )

And if not, what is the best alternative y'all have found to play videos on your android?

Right now my stuff feels all over the place: Some of my music shows up on one player app. My podcasts show up on another player app. My videos can be found directly within the SD card "my files" app and also in my photo gallery (weird!!)...Help me get this more streamlined, please!

Many Thanks in advance!! :D:D

MercuryStar

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I use Poweramp for audio (because it does gapless properly even for MP3s from external sources) and MxPlayer for video.

However, I believe that Poweramp can do both audio and video. Haven't tried it for video before though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hengwin