I've got the EVO - ask me anything!

Cyrene

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
How do you create separate albums in th ephoto gallery. I am trying to create different photo albums and I can't seem to do this.

Select your picture, long press>more>move to, then select or create an album.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Im running viper on my evo 3d gsm with rogers. I lost mobile data. Not sure how to fix it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

zeusomar

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem: I want open an APP with a QR code, all phones can do this, but with sense HTC put APP association in settings and only let open URL with browser not APP is any way to delete this setting ?

jnlpr

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
why i can find pictures taken with my evo 4 g? to retrieve them, I have to send them by email or text. It's got to be another way!

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
ok did the update on the evo and my wi fi turns on by itself how do i disable this i went into the settings,even the advanced option and disabled the turn on when phone is on or something to that . but ut still turns on by itself. also how do you get rid of the energy saving leaf that appears on the top left corner

The energy leaf is actually "Power Save mode" which activates automatically activates when your phone drops below 15% battery life. As for the wifi issue hit settings/mobile data/ automatic connections and turn that off.

aprilangel5405

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
What is the best text app? My phone alerts me to text messages, but the messages do not always come through. I know messages are being sent because my contacts are calling asking why I am not responding to texts and the time they sent the message concedes with the time my phone alerted me.

Geezerb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
What is the best text app? My phone alerts me to text messages, but the messages do not always come through. I know messages are being sent because my contacts are calling asking why I am not responding to texts and the time they sent the message concedes with the time my phone alerted me.

I use Handcent & it's free.

Driggs121

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
hey man, so I have this Evo 4g lte with sprint, and this is the 4th week I've had it, and until today it was ok, today the stock text message app stopped working, is this a common issue with this Evo, this is my third, and so far I thought it was the best. I have done everything from forwarding texts, to downloading the "go" text ap and I even reset the damned phone.. Any Clue? thanks D

runswithfish

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I have had Call Recorder by Clever Mobile installed on my rooted HTV Evo 4LTE for months. After I upgraded to Call Recorder Pro, yesterday, I discovered it was rarely recording both sides of the conversation. I tried Auto Call Recorder by Appstar Solutions and Call Recorder by skvalex. Same problem. Having a recording of only what I say isn't of much use. All Call Recorder by Android Labs said my phone does not support recording the other party, even though Call Recorder by Clever Mobile had recorded both sides. I also tried using the Voice Recorder. It paused as soon as the phone call began.

What's the deal?! How can I fix this? Remember, my HTC Evo 4g LTE IS rooted.

Emily Stubbs

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, I just found this site yesterday...seems like the ppl posting questions already know WAY more than I do about...pretty much everything.
I just got the Evo 4g lte after having the regular evo 4g. So far everything was ok until I did a software update that was in my notification bar. That has messed a bunch of stuff up, but my camera seems to be the same after the update.
My question is have you noticed any issues with the focusing? It seems like my camera is having a hard time staying focused ling enough for me to take a picture. I was able to take amazing pics with my other Evo. I used all the camera editing tools like the type of lighting, forcing the flash, just little stuff like that. I know it will take time to learn how to use all the camera tools on the 4g lte, but in the meantime I just want to be able to snap a random pic of a friend or dog and not have them blurry. And I'm not talking about the entire pic being blurry, mostly just the person/thing I'm trying to take the pic of.

Any advice?

Cyrene

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

Try Chomp. I have no problems with it.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

rlbrooks

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi there, I just found this site yesterday...seems like the ppl posting questions already know WAY more than I do about...pretty much everything.
I just got the Evo 4g lte after having the regular evo 4g. So far everything was ok until I did a software update that was in my notification bar. That has messed a bunch of stuff up, but my camera seems to be the same after the update.
My question is have you noticed any issues with the focusing? It seems like my camera is having a hard time staying focused ling enough for me to take a picture. I was able to take amazing pics with my other Evo. I used all the camera editing tools like the type of lighting, forcing the flash, just little stuff like that. I know it will take time to learn how to use all the camera tools on the 4g lte, but in the meantime I just want to be able to snap a random pic of a friend or dog and not have them blurry. And I'm not talking about the entire pic being blurry, mostly just the person/thing I'm trying to take the pic of.

Any advice?

Hi Emily, are you tapping the screen on the subject you want to focus on? Also, if you hold the shutter button down the camera will take many pictures with really little pause and once you release it will auto pick your best picture. I used it at a rodeo and got a great action picture coming out the gate.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

rlbrooks

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
hey man, so I have this Evo 4g lte with sprint, and this is the 4th week I've had it, and until today it was ok, today the stock text message app stopped working, is this a common issue with this Evo, this is my third, and so far I thought it was the best. I have done everything from forwarding texts, to downloading the "go" text ap and I even reset the damned phone.. Any Clue? thanks D

This is a problem with the phone regardless of what sms app you use. I read somewhere that Facebook contact sync causes the hang up. If you clear facebook sync from your contact app, restart and enable it should fix the problem for awhile. I think the only way to get rid of it for good is to take advantage of sprints deal with Google voice of combine your sprint number with voice and then use Google text as your sms.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

sjutterback

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I had to reset my HTC Evo and lost all of the apps that I had. When I first got my phone, I was able to somehow use the apps from my iPad, but I can't remember how I did it. Any suggestions? Thank you, sju

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellofello