I've got the HTC One Mini 2, you've got questions...

Waqaar21

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I would like to know which phone is preferred since I want a very good battery life phone cause of all the internet browsing and the selfies I will be taking, 13 Megapixels and 5MP is insanely good to avoid =( please help ! + I feel like the htc mini 2 will fit well in my hands but I want the battery life and the camera discussion sorted

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I saw many reviews comparing the 13mp of the One Mini 2/Desire 816 with the 4UP of the M8, but what about a comparison with S4,S5,Z1,G2...?
Specially in daylight outdoor photos?

htcminion2

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Root ....
Does anybody has any Idea about rooting this piece?
I want to transfer all my apps to SD Card, running out of space,,!
PLEASE suggest any working method of HTC one mini 2 root,

THANKS

Steve Jackson2

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Just got an HTC One Mini 2 - can you tell me what a weird little icon is that's at the top of my home screen next to the battery indicator - it looks like a letter N. Just curious in case it's something that'll eat up the battery. Cheers.

Aimes_D

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I'm after the HTC One Mini 2 in silver on EE

I have iphone 5c. @ mo & its making my life a NIGHTMARE!! Had a Galaxy s4 mini b4 this that had problems a month after buying it - love the personalisation of Androids :)

B Mistry

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi ive just bought the HTC one mini 2 and i dont seem to have the option to change the lock screen wallpaper - it doesnt seem to be in the settings section...is there any way to do this? It would be silly to get rid of such a good feature!

Thanks
Bhavesh

B Mistry

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the HTC one mini 2, is there any way to change the lock screen wallpaper? As the option isnt in the settings section of the phone. Would be silly to remove such a goo feature.

Thanks

Bhavesh

Nia Christian

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Sunshine should work if you're not on verizon. I know this post is old but I'm having the same problem (I'm on verizon though). Did you ever get it figured out?

Nia Christian

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Root ....
Does anybody has any Idea about rooting this piece?
I want to transfer all my apps to SD Card, running out of space,,!
PLEASE suggest any working method of HTC one mini 2 root,

THANKS

Did you ever get this figured out? I'm on verizon and need to find another method to use besides the sunshine method by Justin case

htcminion2

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Did you ever get this figured out? I'm on verizon and need to find another method to use besides the sunshine method by Justin case

Yes, I managed to Root it..!

Just Follow the steps from following tutorial:
htconeroot () com/htc-one-root/how-to-root-htc-one-m8

And For the TWRP Recovery get it from here:
forum.xda-developers () com/one-mini-2/orig-development/recovery-twp-2-7-1-0-one-mini-2-t2801370

Hope This Works for you..

Steve Jackson2

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
So Android forced an OS update onto my One Mini 2, it drained the battery to 1%, and now it won't charge. Anyone got any suggestions? I'm absolutely furious and desperate. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86