"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

I have a gold note 5, I probably shouldn't be upgrading just yet but I must! I am gonna go for the silver S7 Edge.

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

Went for gold, as always had a black phone and thought wanted totally different. Would have looked at silver, but seems most people, in UK, are only stocking black and gold for now

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site

Although I'm not upgrading just yet I must tell all of those who are scared of owning a reflective phone. Yes it IS reflective. It is very reflective. But YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!

I've had the gold S6 and current I own the Green Emerald S6 edge and they look amazing! Go for the gold or silver you'll love them!

Posted via the Android Central App

mltvolfan

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site

I ordered mine in Black Onyx. I really prefer to have a black front on a phone. If Sammy made a gold or silver backed S7 edge with a black front I would have went with that instead.

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site

I have the gold EP now, and really want something different, so I pre-ordered the silver..(T-Mobile)

Last edited:

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site

Pre-Ordered Silver S7E on T-mobile. Called in and was able to get a $100 bill credit as well. ( I am a 14 year customer and have been able to negotiate that the last 3 phones I ordered.)

Total cost with tax was $844.34 - $100 bill credit = $744.34. Tax of $64 had to be pre-paid. So, I am out $32.50 for 24 months. I used Jump and turned in an LG G4 that I still owed $290 on. I couldn't net $290 anywhere for this LG G4 if I sold it outright.

Don't think that is a great deal but as good as I am going to get and I am sitting on a "Boot Loop" time bomb with this LG G4. Even though I am ditching you, Please survive until March 11th G4! :)

walkman666

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

I pre-ordered black via Verizon. I am psyched as I have had my Galaxy S5 for about 2.5 years now, and it's time...

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

I'm going with the black phone because I want to try the black keyboard case. They seem to look snazzy together.

If I wasn't going to get that specific case, I would have gotten the silver phone, though. The photos look gorgeous!

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

I ended up pre-ordering the S7 Edge in Silver from T-Mobile in the middle of the night (woke up and checked and it was up). I paid full price and it came out to $850.xx. Dang these things are expensive but they sure are pretty!

It says ships by 3/10 and it was free next day air shipping but it said 1-2 days. I expect to have it in my hands on the 11th at the latest.

And I like the freebie package T-mobile is giving: Free Gear VR + 6 pack game bundle and free year of Netflix. Got a free year of Netflix last year when I got the S6 so this is perfect timing.

Last edited:

mitsueks

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

Order the silver from T-Mobile this morning

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

Silver from Verizon... Actually, I'm still on hold with them. Gonna choose the Gear S2 for my free gift.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Anybody Else Pre-order From Best Buy

I told myself after last year and the S6 I would never use them again. They seemed to have a better deal over AT&T, so I am going to roll the dice. I saw the VR, but no SD card from AT&T unless I missed it. Hopefully, Best Buy learned from last year and doesn't screw this up.

I requested shipping in hopes it shows up early. I went Silver to switch it up.

Monee_121

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site

I pre-ordered a silver S7 Edge from Sprint this morning, and it says ship date 3/7. I expect to get it on either the 10th or 11th. When I pre-ordered my S6 Edge I got it a day earlier than launch.

Posted via AC app from my Galaxy S6 Edge

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site

Gold

Posted from my kicking Samsung Note4 on Lollipop 5.1.1

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Silver S7 Edge from AT&T
Ship date is March 7th, but I wouldn't be surprised if it shipped earlier.
Grabbed a 64GB SD card from Samsung, as well.
Still have $200 credit from Samsung from buying the Note 5, so I may grab a Gear S2.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Sliver T-Mobile... Not what I wanted. I wanted a 64 GB (screw micro sd) and an unbranded version but had to settle for 32 GB useless carrier branded version.

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm about to pull the trigger w my jump on demand w T-Mobile....from the Note 5.
Torn between the silver or black. The black looks stealth with that darker/non chrome around the home button... Will end up going onyx. I really like a black front like my 6P.

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Anybody else pay Retail?? Where did you order and which carrier?

I chose Bestbuy so i could get the VR/64g SDcard/$50 oculus credit

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 12.55.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 12.55.43 PM.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 158

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anybody else pay Retail?? Where did you order and which carrier?

Silver Titanium Edge from VZW
Will be using a 64GB Sd Card
$100 off with coupon code "UPGRADE", 2GB of free data for life and a free Gear S2 also???? Ah thank you!!!!

Time to shop for some accessories.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel