"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

infinitereality

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
This was talked about on here, but not sure if a link was given. not sure if this applies to all carriers, but definitely does for Sprint. You need a specific SIM card for the N6P and you can't cut down your old SIM. Just call Sprint and MAKE them ship you the correct SIM. This is exactly what you need:

ITEM: 019962040146
DESCRIPTION: WW GEM LTE+GSM REM 4FF CSIM V5

Here's the thread on it:
forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=597432

Papakap22

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered a 64gb Aluminium, I might go with that over the Graphite, since the graphite shows fingerprints, scratches more.. or seems too anyway.. Ill see which one processes sooner, and cancel the other

PKoya

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I did the same as you yesterday but i think we will lose0th.-3 the $50 google play credit by doing this of cancelling preorder. my preorder was due by november 25.

Ian B

Preorder was cancelled coz of billing address mismatch..had no other option though..

Posted via the Android Central App

PKoya

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
My FedEx delivery instructions in my email from Google said No Signature Required. They would have left it at the door if I was not home waiting for it yesterday. If you do have to leave early you might want to have a neighbor pick it up or get a friend or relative to do that for you.

..most of the fedex shipments..was delivered at noon..I might drive back hme frm work and wait for Couple of hrs ..fingers crossed

Posted via the Android Central App

CodeWarrior404

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Marked as Shipped!
My 64GB Aluminium order was placed on 10/1
It stayed in 'Processing' status for less than a day.

Shipped via 'FedEx Standard Overnight' though I had only picked regular 'Ground Shipping'
FedEx Special handling section: Deliver Weekday, No Signature Required
And, it is shipping from Carol Stream, IL

Last edited:

trimfast

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
No Hallows eve present for me. 9/30 Frost 64gb still sitting in pending. seeing how it has normally taken 2 days to get it from processing to shipped I doubt the 11/2 shipment they told me yesterday will be happening.

madcrabs

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Alright! So as of this morning both are marked SHIPPED! No tracking info just "label created". Shipping from Carol Stream, IL.

Stoooooked

It has left my local FedEx facility one town over, literally 10 minutes away, and is on the truck for delivery.

It's so close, but probably won't get here until midday. Getting pumped though.

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
No Hallows eve present for me. 9/30 Frost 64gb still sitting in pending. seeing how it has normally taken 2 days to get it from processing to shipped I doubt the 11/2 shipment they told me yesterday will be happening.

My order went to processing around 1pm CT yesterday. I got an email around 8am CT this morning that my 64GB Frost has shipped. I took the free shipping, my shipping email says it is being sent FedEx overnight -- though at this point that would seem to be a Monday delivery.

H0g4n

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Canada and I pre-ordered an Aluminum 128GB Nexus 6P on October 5th. It's shipping window was set at next week (Nov. 3 - 10). Last Wednesday night some Aluminum 64GB units opened up for sale saying that they would ship in 1 - 2 days so I ordered one of those units. It was marked as shipped yesterday and Google sent me a Canada Post tracking number. My order was picked up last night by Canada Post and is now showing as in transit to me. So I should have my 64GB unit early next week. I've cancelled my pre-order for the 128GB unit since these appear to have been super delayed (supply issues with the Samsung NAND memory perhaps?). Also Google didn't offer any pre-order incentives in Canada so I'm not going to miss out on the Play Store credit they offered in the US.

A couple notes for Canadian buyers, the warehouse Google is shipping from is in Mississauga Ontario so you will receive your order faster if you're on the East coast. Also no express ordering options are available so all you get is the free Expedited Ground Shipping from Canada Post, which sometimes is great and fast and other items is super slow. Also a signature will likely be required so don't expect them to drop it off in your mailbox, you'll have to go to the post office to pick it up.

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Wondering if you've heard anything today? I'm still processing.

Nope, still stuck in processing hell. Day 5 and counting. I also noticed the charge from Monday has dropped off my credit card, but it is still processing on Google Store. Ship date still says November 2, so hopefully something happens on Monday. I don't have high hopes since it seems the 32GB Graphites are the ones stuck in limbo right now.

zachmx250

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I'm still stuck in pending with my 32gb graphite that is supposed to leave the warehouse by Monday. Hopefully they ship it tonight so it moves a little over the weekend. If not maybe they'll start processing it.

Astraygt

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my 64gb frost through the store (non fi) on the 29th of sep. I donno why but my billing address doesn't show on my order D: am I gonna run into problems or what? Still sitting at pending

infinitereality

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Canada and I pre-ordered an Aluminum 128GB Nexus 6P on October 5th. It's shipping window was set at next week (Nov. 3 - 10). Last Wednesday night some Aluminum 64GB units opened up for sale saying that they would ship in 1 - 2 days so I ordered one of those units. It was marked as shipped yesterday and Google sent me a Canada Post tracking number.

I know you're in Canada, but My 64gb aluminum has been pending for over a week now. Ordered 10/5 with expected date of 11/10-11/12. It sucks to see someone else with same setup order way after me and already has shipped. I'm guessing it's just because it's in Canada?

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
64gb Frost still waiting to go Processing. I had hopes it would go yesterday since some people started to see their cards charged, and then ship today for a monday delivery. But unless they process and ship all today it looks like I'll be waiting until late next week for my phone. Le sigh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys91