"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JJaret

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Same status with my Graphite 64GB ordered 9/29 with delivery date of 11/10-11/12. It's right on time, no need to complain to Google. :)

Agreed, if it ships today, it may actually get here when originally promised, 11/5, I live within 1 day shipping from Google.

DoubleA319

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
For all of my 128 gb Aluminium brethren. I just got contacted Google via chat. According to Mike tomorrow (11/5) is the day our orders "should" start processing. Didn't bother haggling him too much as I have been lurking in this thread since day one. Btw, I did place my order on 9/29 just a few hrs after pre-order started. My expected delivery day is Nov 5-6.

Google Support 9:10 AM
Hi! You have questions, Michael K has answers! At the end, we'll link you to a survey to get your feedback. Happy chatting!
Michael K 9:10 AM
Thanks for chatting in to Google today, my name is Michael. How are you doing?
me 9:11 AM
Hi Mike. I'm doing well and you?
Michael K 9:11 AM
I'm excellent! Thanks for asking. Just a concern about your order status today?
me 9:11 AM
Yes sir.
I would like to know if my order will arrive on time.
Michael K 9:12 AM
I can definitely understand that. Just a few moments, I'll get right on it!
me 9:12 AM
I understand there has been issues with the variant I ordered.
Thanks
Michael K 9:13 AM
It shows that device is still within the time frame that we have estimated. Your account will be charged within 48 hours of our request for payment. After that the device ships right out.
me 9:15 AM
Ok, that is good to know. If my device does happen to be delayed will I be notified or will I be able to escalate the ssue to someone or department
*issue
Michael K 9:17 AM
I'm glad you asked. If at any time your order is delayed. We send an email out automatically letting you know that we are sorry for the inconvenience.
We will explain why, and give you some sort of resolution to the issue. Normally it consists of refunding some part of the purchase price.
We track all these things automatically and issue refunds if applicable after the device is received.
me 9:18 AM
Fair enough. I guess I have to wait patiently for now. If I don't see a change in status by tomorrow I guess I'll inquirer again.
Michael K 9:19 AM
Tomorrow is the day we should start processing. Within 48 hours of tomorrow the charge should be present.
me 9:20 AM
I'll be looking forward to Thursday then. Thanks for the info Mike.
Michael K 9:21 AM
My pleasure, I hope I was able to take care of your concerns today.
Thanks for contacting Google! There’s a short survey coming up, we’d love to hear your feedback about our interaction today. Have a great day!

notfaded1

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Another stupid post...

Yes, I know the phone will be fine if you treat it right, although I recommend getting a rigid case for it. But I thought it was interesting that the guy did a second video to show that the objections to the first didn't hold water.
This is stupid. There's also another video of a guy putting 90 pounds on the middle of the phone between two objects and nothing bends... this is lame clickbait and the ***** that destroyed two good phones is also not the brightest bulb either lololol!

shabz2015

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
That looks like BS to me Dan. I was told by Google chat it has already been placed with the ****ters shippers and will take 3 to 5 business day for them to dispatch and I will get an email notification about as soon as its shipped. They also haven't replied to my formal compliments yesterday. They really are a unhelpful bunch of folk. I don't have any bad blood for the Google agents as they are just doing their jobs

Just been on a chat with google about my order from 29/9 UK 128gb Aluminium that was supposed to ship by 2nd November. Still no further forward - he thinks it will ship today but I'm not confident sounds like they haven't got a clue. Transcript below:

Jeremy C. 13:49
Hi there, my name is Jeremy. I will just bring up your 6P order. Do you have the order number please?
me 13:49
sure ***************************************
Jeremy C. 13:50
allow me to look into this for you. One moment please?
me 13:51
ok, i was expecting a call back following a discussion yesterday where i was told it would be escalated as the order was placed on 29/9 with a ship date of November 2
Jeremy C. 13:51
Okay I will see what I can do for you, bare with me please.
me 13:51
sure, thanks
Jeremy C. 13:53
Do you have an estimated delivery date?
me 13:53
3-5 november
but still sitting in processing
Jeremy C. 13:55
Okay so we should be shipping your order today. We have had a slight delay in deliveries of this particular device because of a high demand. Rest assured we’re working on getting these devices shipped as quickly as possible. You will receive an additional email communication once your device has shipped.
me 13:56
hi Jeremy - can you confirm that it is shipping today please rather than it should
after all it should have shipped by the 2nd but didnt
Jeremy C. 13:58
As I said, it should be shipping today. However as we have had slight delays, it may take a little while longer. Should this happen you will be emailed by us and will also receive a courtesy £20 off the original cost of the device.
me 14:00
That's great and I appreciate that but I would also appreciate it if I had could have a firm answer as to if it is going to ship or not today. Surely it must be on your systems? for example what is the cut off time for shipments? when will i be notified?
Jeremy C. 14:02
I completely understand your frustration Dan. What I can tell you is that our shipping limit closes at midnight tonight so there is still plenty of time for it to ship today. If we cannot do this we will notify as soon as we know.
me 14:04
ok, thanks but does it say anywhere on your systems that it is due to ship today? do you have the item in stock ready to ship. Given that i ordered only moments after it went up for preorder i would have imagined i would be among the first to be shipped to.
Jeremy C. 14:04
Unfortunately I don't have access to the exact shipping time.
me 14:05
Im not trying to be difficult but someone there must have that information
Jeremy C. 14:07
Unfortunately, we cannot see exactly when orders will ship. All we can see is an expected shipping date.
I am sorry to inconvenience you in anyway.
me 14:10
so you can see an expected shipping date of 2nd November then or later? Are you just guessing that it will ship today r is there any inidication on your system that it will
also is there a note on my account that someone was supposed to be calling me as no one has
Jeremy C. 14:10
No Dan I am not guessing. I am going buy what information I have on my screen. However, like I said, I cannot promise that there will not be any delay with your delivery, and if this happens we will be issuing you with an update and £20 off the price of your device.
me 14:11
ok, fair enough . Thanks for your help. Fingers crossed
Jeremy C. 14:11
Is there anything else i can do for you?
me 14:12
No just send me a phone please ;-)
Jeremy C. 14:12
We will do our best for you.
Thanks for contacting Google! There’s a short survey coming up, we’d love to hear your feedback about our interaction today. Have a great day!
me 14:12
Thanks

Eric Aiello

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Ordered 10/29 through Fi. Aluminum 64gb. I'm in Austin, TX. Shipping confirmation today, 11/4, for delivery tomorrow. I paid for two day but got overnight. I'm very excited, but I can't get over how screwy this whole thing has been. Can't wait to bend the hell out of this thing... jk.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone ordered since the stock refresh? I just ordered a 32GB Graphite last night and they're saying it leaves the warehouse by November 12th. I went with overnight shipping and my delivery dates are Nov 13-16th. I would have thought most of you would have yours by now.

Last edited:

skarenboo

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Right here!

Ordered my 128gb Graphite on 9/29. ETA - 11/10-12

Was literally stick in "pending" until literally 1 hour ago, but now it's finally at processing, woo-hoo! There was zero charges on my card at the time either. However I just checked and I've been billed for the full amount :)

Hopefully it ships soon! Hope this helps!

Thank you! Hopefully my status will change later today or early tomorrow.

krc333

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I just chatted with a FI rep and she confirmed that Fi and the Google store have separate inventory and that FI is basically just getting inventory here and there and the bulk of it is going to the Google Store. You would think it would be the other way around considering Google has a longer stream of revenue from the FI customer.

I ordered a 32gb Aluminum via FI on 10-20 and my account says it will deliver between Nov 26-30th and of course I’ll be out of town during that period. Although I did notice a temporary charge for the tax on my account this morning for the first time. I’m hoping that means something but the rep basically said she had no information to provide me.

I knew my order wouldn’t ship right away but it also never crossed my mind it would take over a month. I requested to change and pay for overnight shipping and she said I would have to cancel the order start over to make the change. I can’t believe one of the leading tech companies in the world is using order management software that is so limited it can make a simple ship method change.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well you guys made me so jealous I had to get one. 32 GB aluminum.

Ordered Monday... Got here today. It was supposed to be here Tuesday but FedEx failed.

Attachments

• 1446650855613.jpg
    1446650855613.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 36
  • 1446650864081.jpg
    1446650864081.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 35

Eloquence

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Finally! You are mine! My precious! (Sorry guys who haven't got theirs yet). I got a 64GB Aluminum on 10/6.

Now I just have to wait to get through work. Hurry up 4:30pm! :)

Fedex-Nexus-6P-Delivered.jpg

Prinny Mask

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
My 64GB Frost from Fi just went into Processing this morning. I don't remember when it switched to Pending, but it was stuck there for at least a week.

Ordered: 10/7
Processing: 11/4
Expected arrival: 11/12-16

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Another stupid post...

This is stupid. There's also another video of a guy putting 90 pounds on the middle of the phone between two objects and nothing bends... this is lame clickbait and the ***** that destroyed two good phones is also not the brightest bulb either lololol!

I actually dont believe it is stupid anymore, just a very unlikely scenario because it requires a specific type of exerted force to make it bend. Every other bend test done by every other youtuber applies opposite force with their fingers on the top and bottom (where the structural weak point is, according to this guy) of the device. Exerting that force on the bottom keeps the phone together because the plastic dove tails do not pull apart from the stresses exerted on the center of the phone.

This guy, however, places his fingers directly above the point at which he is bending, allowing the bottom to separate under the load and causing the failure and bending of the device. It seems to make perfect sense to me, but doesn't seem to be enough of an issue for me to worry about.

EDIT: To keep on track, 64 frost ordered 10-7 still pending.

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
UK my Frost 64gb has now shipped via parcelforce and is in a depot in London currently!

Posted via the Android Central App

Romuald Quantin

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
UK
Nexus 6P
64 GB
Aluminium

Ordered on 1st October
Marked as 3-5 November

Status changed to processing on 4th November (morning)
Status changed to shipped on 4th November (afternoon)

And... slightly too late for the Oneplus 2 :D (I asked for an invite in August), both email received today:

Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 15.23.28.png

SeanNYC76

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I just chatted with a FI rep and she confirmed that Fi and the Google store have separate inventory and that FI is basically just getting inventory here and there and the bulk of it is going to the Google Store. You would think it would be the other way around considering Google has a longer stream of revenue from the FI customer.

I ordered a 32gb Aluminum via FI on 10-20 and my account says it will deliver between Nov 26-30th and of course I’ll be out of town during that period. Although I did notice a temporary charge for the tax on my account this morning for the first time. I’m hoping that means something but the rep basically said she had no information to provide me.

I knew my order wouldn’t ship right away but it also never crossed my mind it would take over a month. I requested to change and pay for overnight shipping and she said I would have to cancel the order start over to make the change. I can’t believe one of the leading tech companies in the world is using order management software that is so limited it can make a simple ship method change.

That same charge has been on my card for 2 weeks now, and I ordered the first week of Oct. My original ship date was Nov 2nd and I've been pushed back twice already because of this BS with unforeseen issues which is what they are telling people.

rantumscoot

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
128GB Graphite pre-ordered on 9/29 just went into processing. Was supposed to be shipped Nov 2. Hope its not stuck in processing for a week. Finally some progress though!

iPhoneSuks

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
128GB Graphite pre-ordered on 9/29 just went into processing. Was supposed to be shipped Nov 2. Hope its not stuck in processing for a week. Finally some progress though!

Same here. Pre-ordered on 9/29 graphite 128GB and it went into processing this morning as well. Hope it ships out this week!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaacmause