Just got my G4!

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Been holding out for this phone for forever it seems. Got the brown leather version on T-Mobile. Seriously cannot put this thing down right now. I had the G3 for a little bit but returned it and stuck with my iPhone 5S determined to grab this one on release and so far it was completely worth it. Everything seems so much more streamlined and integrated now, and the Quantum display is leaps and bounds ahead of previous models.

This is probably an exhausted topic and you guys are probably tired of hearing about it. I just needed to get it out.

Also, glad to be back on AC. Hopefully this time to stay!

Posted via the Android Central App

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back to AC good to have you here. There have been many reviews however its great to hear other people's prospectives as they all differ in one way or another.

Had to laugh though, we tech junkies all get that moment where you just have to release and if you don't the urge builds. I have never just left it so not sure what would happen lol

Enjoy your G4 buddy

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Welcome back to AC good to have you here. There have been many reviews however its great to hear other people's prospectives as they all differ in one way or another.

Had to laugh though, we tech junkies all get that moment where you just have to release and if you don't the urge builds. I have never just left it so not sure what would happen lol

Enjoy your G4 buddy

Just glad it was met with kindness. Thanks!

rsl#AC

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Just go my T-Mob brown leather late this afternoon. I too started playing with it (as soon as I signed up for the free stuff -- gotta keep our priorities straight). I'm now wondering if I'll live long enough to explore all the menus much less all the options. And it even makes calls and sends text too.
Have fun, I am

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Haha! Aside from that? I mean like setting up things? or some advice since I came from Windows :D

Depends on what carrier you are on. Apparently carriers like Verizon took out a lot of customization. But on T-Mobile, definitely go to LG SmartWorld and start downloading fonts, themes, etc. Everything on there is free. Also, make sure you go through the settings carefully and set everything the way you want. Some integrated apps like Messages and Phone have their own settings you can access by pressing the 3 dots on the top right of the screen. Coming from a WP you will be surprised on the level of control you have over the Android OS. Might be a good idea to look up some YouTube videos on tips, tricks, and hidden features videos. Those help immensely even for those who are experienced.

Enjoy! Like you I am absolutely loving mine so far.

ohmegabyte

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Depends on what carrier you are on. Apparently carriers like Verizon took out a lot of customization. But on T-Mobile, definitely go to LG SmartWorld and start downloading fonts, themes, etc. Everything on there is free. Also, make sure you go through the settings carefully and set everything the way you want. Some integrated apps like Messages and Phone have their own settings you can access by pressing the 3 dots on the top right of the screen. Coming from a WP you will be surprised on the level of control you have over the Android OS. Might be a good idea to look up some YouTube videos on tips, tricks, and hidden features videos. Those help immensely even for those who are experienced.

Enjoy! Like you I am absolutely loving mine so far.

I see, actually I am from the Philippines lol so yeah.. Thanks for this! I am looking at the settings atm and looking good so far! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao