Klipsch Finally makes Android headset!

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Klipsch does make great stuff. It is nice to see Android finally starting to get recognition comparable to iphone. I have personally avoided some products, that would have worked just fine with my Droid or with my DAP (Cowon J3) because the manufacturer's blatant For IPHONE! or For IPOD! marketing was annoying.:p

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I agree; these manufacturers need to show a little love to Android. I work at a LARGE bank and it gripes me that the Virtual Wallet and Remote Deposits only work with the iPhone. Sometime in September the Android version is FINALLY going to come out! BlackBerry might as well forget it!

gorgalis

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I agree; these manufacturers need to show a little love to Android. I work at a LARGE bank and it gripes me that the Virtual Wallet and Remote Deposits only work with the iPhone. Sometime in September the Android version is FINALLY going to come out! BlackBerry might as well forget it!

I bet I know where you work, haha. I have been waiting for the Virtual Wallet since it came out for the iphone... 2 years ago.

I saw a 6 month old article saying that the app would be out by October, I am glad to see it is still on track.

malignanttheories

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I've had the Image S4's for a little over a year now, they're awesome in-ear headphones for the sub $100 price range (same driver/design as S4A). Not sure how they're going to get all that functionality in with what looks like only one button though.. is the app on the android market yet?

wgroche

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Klipsch does make great stuff. It is nice to see Android finally starting to get recognition comparable to iphone. I have personally avoided some products, that would have worked just fine with my Droid or with my DAP (Cowon J3) because the manufacturer's blatant For IPHONE! or For IPOD! marketing was annoying.:p

How bout that I got a OG Droid and a Cowon J3 also. The J3 is amazing! I did have to break down and buy some Klipsch S4's for my J3. If these sound as good as my S4's, I will probably be getting some of these.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anonymousaga