Latest android update causes problems with voice commands

loiselles

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a Motorola Droid 4..... Just in case others run into this, after the system update to my phone on 03/27/2013, I had problems with voice commands using my Bluetooth headset. After researching, I learned that I had to disable Google Search to correct the problem. If anyone has similar problems and needs help with this, just get in touch and I'll try to assist.
:) Deb

marylou55

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
This latest android update has caused nothing but problems with my phone!!!! Lost contacts. Lost affiliations to phone numbers (names) in text messages. Worst, it drops the connection to my email server and does not push emails to my phone like it should. this started the day this change came to my phone. I have wasted so much time talking with my carrier. they've been nice but no solution that solves the problem. They have reset my phone multiple times and then it works (though still doesn't push the emails)...for a bit...and then the problems start all over again. Next step is calling Samsung -- but if tomorrow doesn't fix this, i am changing phones and likely carriers 9to get a deal on a better phone). Argh.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melseywag