Let's talk camera and mega pixels. Will try to clear up for ya!!

ttexxan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Let me clear up the mega pixel thing once and for all. Will post this in new thread as well. Mega pixel means nothing unless you are printing a large print above 8x10 or cropping in close on image. A 13-14 mega pixel camera will not take any BETTER Photo than an 8 mega pixel camera or for that matter a 6 mega pixel camera unless pixel peeping. What matters in ALL of this is the lens apature and your ability to hold steady.

Let's talk photography to understand. First and foremost lighting is everything!! If you want great photos don't take inside in low light situations. If your going to do this put phone on anti shake or flash. This will help prevent those blurry shots.
Even high dollar dslr cannot take indoor photos well unless using the right lens, high iso (which causes grain in photos) slow shutter speed on tripod or flash. All these play hudge part. Did you noticed I didn't include mega pixel in that list!!!!!!!!

So needless to say the iPhone camera has a 2.0 to 1.8 apature on its camera. This allows tons of light into the photo especially when taking shots indoors. To be honest not sure what the apature is on note 3. If it's higher than a 2.0 let's say 2.8 or 3.5 apature then YES the iPhone is going to take better photos in doors. More light equals better photos.

We haven't even started talking about white balance yet!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

ttexxan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
If both iPhone and note have same apature then comes down to anti shake software and of course lighting along with quality in sensor. Noise processor could also play a key

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onais