LG G3 battery draining like crazy

Citydesk UK

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I also have noticed that battery drain is horendous since the MM update. I used to get a full day out of it now I am lucky to get half a day. It appears to be the screen that is causing the drain dropping at least 1% of battery life for each minute it is on. Even in standby the drain is more than it used to be. And just in case anybody asks yes it is the standard LG battery.:(

Alen Blazunaj

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
After i flash my g3 ti get MM my battery was horrible, the phone is 2months old and as days were passing my battery become better.
Only thing i did is that i change chargers i use old lumia charger and its faster cos my g3 charger is broken,even discharging while charging...

Posted via the Android Central App

ejamas

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
to easily solve the battery drain issue, turn off location when you don't need it. I turn it on only when i need my GPS for direction. When I am done driving whenever I have to go, I turn Location off. The battery will last much much longer.

bloodgull

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
Wow
to easily solve the battery drain issue, turn off location when you don't need it. I turn it on only when i need my GPS for direction. When I am done driving whenever I have to go, I turn Location off. The battery will last much much longer.

And to those that already have location services disabled, how do you purpose they fix their excessive battery drain?! Not so easy dumass.

Lisa P 22

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
HI, thanks for the possible reasons my G3's battery is draining so fast. The answers to my stats on "Battery Usage" are:
Android OS. 26%
Google Services. 24%
Facebook. 19%

Based on that can you tell me what I need to do to fix the problem? Also, if it is a power off then back on solution, could you tell me where that button is on the G3? Finally if It is best just to reset phone to factory settings, would you be kind enough to walk me thru how to do that & if it requires holding down multiple phone buttons (like the on/off with the volume down button), my Daddy SWEARS THERE ARE NO EXTERNAL BUTTONS ON THE PHONE ITSELF, ONLY ON THE SCREEN. SINCE I AM WRITING ON HIS BEHALF & haven't verified that, I don't know if it is true or not. I promised to physically go to his house today and fix his battery problem, COULD YOU PLEASE REPLY ASAP SO I CAN KEEP MY UNREALISTIC PROMISE PLEASE??🤔😳🤓😢 THANKS SO MUCH!! Lisa