LG G3 recommended case : Slim guard case, official lg case

Punyawee Werasopon

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I've change many cases along the past 2 months. There's nothing perfect until I meet this case - Slim guard case

I don't like the flip case like a quick circle case because it's flap usually open and close all the time. Slim hard case is quite good. It's real slim. It has a good texture like a leather but it's partially wrap the phone. The top and bottom border are still unprotected. The bumper case or wrap-around rubber cases are commonly bulky and look too tough. G3 will loss the slim and luxury feeling when it's in the wrap-around case.

I've just found the perfect one - Slime guard case. It's official LG product. Actually it's a back cover with the slim bumper wrap-around the phone. You have to replace the old back cover with this. It comes with NFC and wireless charging receiver built-into the cover. It's very suitable for some model variants that excluded the NFC and QI receiver from the box. And the most important thing that make me love this case is my phone still slim, simply luxury, well-protected and not bulky. very recommended to all of you folks.

PS. this is a real customer review. i'm not sponsored from anyone. just wanna share

official-lg-g3-slim-guard-case-black-p46263-300.jpg

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: recommended case : Slim guard case, official lg case

From what I understand, these cases are not wireless compatible with US versions.

Punyawee Werasopon

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site

With D855 (thailand) wireless charging works well. I'm using it. US version is not QI compatible, isn'it?

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

With D855 (thailand) wireless charging works well. I'm using it. US version is not QI compatible, isn'it?

Not out of the box. You would have to go the ebay route and purchase a wireless back for the US variant or the less expensive route would be to purchase the Qi sticker again for the US variant.

Posted via the Android Central App

ILowry82

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
They make a European version that is compatible with wireless charging in the US variants. I live in California, am on Sprint and wireless charging works perfect.

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Found a really slim dual layer case. I thought the spigen was a good one, but the Poetic Invictus is the best new one. It's really slim and light. Got for it!

Posted via the Android Central App