LG K20 (2019) widgets

mat3j

Dec 22, 2019
Visit site
I bought two new LG K20 2019 phones for my parents. They were happy with their old LG, so I decided to buy the LG again.
Now i have problem with widgets. I would like to add clock and weather widgets to home screen, but i cant find where there are.

On other android phones you have to hold an empty space on home screen and click widgets. But on this phone i cant find them. If I click and hold emtpy space on home screen, i can select only Wallpapers, Shortcuts and Home settings.

Thanks for any help.

mat3j

Dec 22, 2019
Visit site
Thanks for your reply.

There is not any settings for home screen in display tab. I find home settings if i hold empty place on home screen and then click Home settings. There is only three options
- add icon to home screen (for new apps)
- allow homescren rotation
- change icon shape.

This new model of K20 year 2019. https://www.lg.com/uk/mobile-phones/lg-LMX120EMW

Thenks.

mat3j

Dec 22, 2019
Visit site
This was the first thing i have tried. If I select shortcuts option, i can choose between:
- contacts
- docs
- drive
- gmail
- google play music
- settings
- sheets
- slides

I installed yahoo weather app on my phone(huawei) and on LG K20. On my phone I can easily find yahoo widget, but on LG K20 there is not.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Maybe there's some compatibility issue with the Yahoo widget, either with the phone's launcher or with the Android version. Do the K20 and the Huawei phone have the same Android version?

Paolo_L

Mar 22, 2020
Visit site
I have the same problem with my LG K20 (with any tipe of widget..).
Do you have any other advice?
mat3j have you solved this problem?

taki1991

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
I solved this problem. Download the "Holo Launcher" app from the Google Play and use this instead of Launcher3 (this is the default app).

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s