LG v20 Cases

LGman072

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Rinke Onyx in black. $9.99 including free shipping on Amazon. Best case I've EVER had! Looks AMAZING in person. Pictures/video don't do it justice.

Attachments

• 10747.jpg
    10747.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 75

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Another vote for Ringke Onyx. For $14 including shipping its perfect. Low profile, grippy, brushed metal on back. And it makes the phone feel less fragile. Protecting the camera lens a plus too. Makes it easier to find power button too. I used to ride naked but on this phone the case is better. Not going lie however nothing will feel better than the naked Note 7.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Ordered the Obliq Flex Pro for $2.99. Now waiting on an awesome deal for the UAG and for Spigen to release a tough armor case for the V20!

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I didn't like the Onyx. Cheap pressed plastic and not enough protection. Anyone local can have mine

My onyx is getting me by until another case catches my eye, not enough drop protection for me with the onyx, I want a tad more cushion.

I may grab the uag, just wish it has poet covers, I am in construction and dirt, dust ect find it way in my pocket at times.

UAG Review
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=dy3q0nhHlvE

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I viewed the Tech21 case today at tmobile. Protection on the edges and corners is fantastic. Word of warning though, the camera lense is barely protected. It's just about flush with case which would be fine for most phones, not so much for the V20.

SaltGuy

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I may grab the uag, just wish it has poet covers, I am in construction and dirt, dust ect find it way in my pocket at times.

I grabbed one of these tonight... Wasn't first choice due to its more rugged look, but it's growing on me and it was available. Had nothing last few days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyblack