LG v20 Cases

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I didn't care for the volume buttons or lack of buttons I should say. I need something with a little more top lip. Otherwise nice case

It's a pretty high lip all around, or do you mean more of the face being covered?

Yea, I want too excited for the lack of the volume buttons either, but the + and - logos are raised enough that you can feel them. Another issue is the case is a tad bit on the slippery side. But man it seems pretty padded inside for shock absorption

ThiSidUp

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
I prefer thicker cases so this VRS proshield is the perfect blend.....Until other ones come out I think this is the best for me....I have a VRS High proshield on my note 5 that's no matter what case I put on I kept going back to the high proshield...But this ringke also looks very good with the carbon fiber

How does the kickstand hold up??

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes they are, but they are great cases. I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for when it comes to price and quality.

They are decent but still overpriced. I've had two of them and one did not hold up well over time. I feel they should be about 10 dollars less than what they are going for. They do offer a nice grippy feel in a pleasant design.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
They are decent but still overpriced. I've had two of them and one did not hold up well over time. I feel they should be about 10 dollars less than what they are going for. They do offer a nice grippy feel in a pleasant design.

The new Presidio Grip cases are very nice and will not wear like the Candy Shell Grips.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Strange. Aux Port hole on mine is plenty big enough and I have no problem plugging my cord in.
Admittedly, my aux jacket is a little thick, but not huge. This case's port was designed with anorexic cables in mind, but I can't use those. I'd them broken in a week. I'm also finding the back more slippery than I'd like. I guess back to Amazon it goes!

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Admittedly, my aux jacket is a little thick, but not huge. This case's port was designed with anorexic cables in mind, but I can't use those. I'd them broken in a week. I'm also finding the back more slippery than I'd like. I guess back to Amazon it goes!

I know what you mean.. Some of my headphones don't fit the case. But ya. It works for my everyday drivers.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Had the Unicorn Beetle for my Note 7. Great case with a lot of protection. Now . . its completely useless.

If you purchased it from Amazon hit them up on chat. I explained the situation with the note 7 and was well over the return period. I ask if could return it and also said I didn't mind if it was Amazon gift card. I got 8 dollars credit, not the full price I paid but was fine by me.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I had the Unicorn Beetle on my G4. Thing was a tank with nice wide port cutouts. I hated the bulk it added, but I may have to go that route again.

jmssarno

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Ringke ONYX is what I'm using and I like so far. Good protection and that "brushed metal" look

Attachments

• 877.jpg
    877.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 191