LG v20 Cases

Android_Lapis

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I wish that the UAG Monarch cases were available for this phone. :) I currently have an Otterbox Defender, but I'm having problems with the screen protector when I type (trampoline effect). I want great protection for my phone, & I'm not concerned with extra bulk or weight. Will you Plasma UAG work with well with a screen protector? Do you feel the phone is well-protected?

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Can you show a picture of the bottom port cutouts? I'm mainly interested in the AUX port. My aux cord is currently working with the Ringke Onyx, but I'm still a little hesitant with its small cutout. Also, how's the grip? That's my other complaint with mine, is that it's still pretty slippery.
I didn't take a pic and about to leave the house but here is a video. Not my video.
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=0z5jjG4ot-M

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Got a black incipio duo pro case at the tmob retail store because the dude offered me a 30% discount so it came out to a little over 21$ I've used incipio before, and this case is really nice in my opinion.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Got a black incipio duo pro case at the tmob retail store because the dude offered me a 30% discount so it came out to a little over 21$ I've used incipio before, and this case is really nice in my opinion.

I have the same one in red from Verizon.

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
My phone's case.
a5d3cfb7d986602a0cdc728bbd78fac2.jpg

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm still looking for a case with kickstand for portrait and landscape view. The Zizo has a semi portrait view but it doesn't really stand up straight in portrait. Looks like about 40 degrees or less. Usually portrait stand is greater than 60 degrees upright. Any finds?