Light Leakage?

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Hellboy, my phone has the same exact light effect as yours. Your middle photo could actually be a photo of MY phone. I do not think it is anything to be concerned about. I know how you feel. These phones are a significant expense, and you want them to be perfect.

equus

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Seriously, this thread needs to be closed. Its such a non-issue and people are just posting getting post counts up.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Seriously, this thread needs to be closed. Its such a non-issue and people are just posting getting post counts up.

I don't feel people are running their post counts up. While I do agree this is pretty much a non-issue, I also feel people have the right to complain about something if they see fit and that alone does not warrant the thread being closed. After all, forums are a place for debate.

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I am really not trying to start a flame war here, but I would like to address equus's reply to my post. I firmly believe that light leakage is an issue that has been covered on a great many devices. I also had a little bit of misgivings when I saw that light leakage at the bottom of my phone. I wanted to reassure the OP that his problem was a minor one. I seriously do not care about post counts. I like contributing to and being part of this Android community. If anyone is annoyed by a topic, then you have to power to move on to something else.

Wolfwise

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine also has the issue, but if you look at it in the browser you will notice a slider on the right next to the right edge of the screen. If the screen was covered anymore you would not be able to see the slider. Dont think there is anything that can be done for this. Maybe an app to turn off or dim the LEDS.

Wolfwise

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Its normal I see it too. Unnoticeable to most and only visible from a certain angle. Rest easy its just a phone and a sweet one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred