[List] EVO Shift ROMs & Kernels

joebarkho

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Whats the difference with mikshift G and G executive edition? I just want to check out a gingersense rom with good battery life which would that be?

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Whats the difference with mikshift G and G executive edition? I just want to check out a gingersense rom with good battery life which would that be?

They're basically the same ROM. The only difference is the executive edition is a themed version. It's a really slick ROM, i would suggest checking it out.

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk

melficersx

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
The bugs are: constant rebooting. No matter how I try to flash it, it won't work. But I tried flashing warm synergy and works like a charm. Only prob is the weather app is malfunctioning

edit: camcorder app is kooky. it only records 2 seconds then FC. that can be solved by searching for the system app HTCcamera on google and replacing the current one. it may not be sense 3.0 cam like it is now, but you can find something good enough like the nexus cam. that is all i found so far.

sent from my EVO Shift tapa tapa tapatalk

Last edited:

JustWorksTechnologies

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
The bugs are: constant rebooting. No matter how I try to flash it, it won't work. But I tried flashing warm synergy and works like a charm. Only prob is the weather app is malfunctioning

edit: camcorder app is kooky. it only records 2 seconds then FC. that can be solved by searching for the system app HTCcamera on google and replacing the current one. it may not be sense 3.0 cam like it is now, but you can find something good enough like the nexus cam. that is all i found so far.

sent from my EVO Shift tapa tapa tapatalk

Thank you for the help. :)

XghostofchurchX

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok, anyone have a link for a complete noob on easy to understand how-to's? Been wanting to root for a while now, but just got a functional computer again, and everything I read a while back has changed, plus I lost all my bookmarks.... :'(

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok, anyone have a link for a complete noob on easy to understand how-to's? Been wanting to root for a while now, but just got a functional computer again, and everything I read a while back has changed, plus I lost all my bookmarks.... :'(

Is your phone running froyo or Gingerbread?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

JohnCuePublik

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
checkin in here. I've got an HTC Evo 4g shift on 2.3.3 stock unrooted. Sprint decided to yank my unlimited paid tether so now that I cancelled it I'm looking to root and jack what I rightfully deserve and spoof my clear mac address in so I can look into dumping my data plan. I've got unlock root 2.2 ready to rock and roll but would like to be pointed to any information that may be beneficial before I start the process. Only thing I've ever jail broken in my life is a PS1 and PSP so anything you can toss at me will be appreciated. I've got a friend willing to help me in a few weeks as well but I'd like to be close to the same page when we sit down..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays