List of unlaggy games for S7 Edge Exynos

Antisthenes

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Got the Exynos version of S7 Edge. Have tried 7-8 action or strategy games, but they all got lag or microstuttering. Can anyone recommend games, with a score above 4.0 in Play Store, that are really smooth on the S7 Edge Exynos?

AnTuTu Benchmark gave my phone a score just above 130 000, which is okay, but disappointed that so many games have lag.

Games that are very smooth so far: True Skate, Snowboard Party 2, Mortal Kombat X, Shadow Fight 2, FIFA 16, The Walking Dead S1, Hitman Sniper. Asphalt 8 is almost perfect. And Touchgrind BMX is perfect with amazing graphics (but bad controls in landscape mode).

Nice if we can make a list of S7 Edge Exynos games that have no lag or microstuttering, with a score above 4.0 in Play Store. And preferably high-end games that are "realistic", like Modern Combat 5 for instance.

Snapdragon got better graphics than Exynos, so please mention which version you got.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
It's difficult to make a list when I haven't found any yet. And it also has to do with your settings. I know someome who complained that NBA 2k was lagging on his S7, but turned out that he had power saver on, which specifically states that it will limit performance. Several apps set to run in the background may also cause competition for resources.

Antisthenes

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Just mention games that run smoothly at more or less optimal conditions, assuming that people know how to tweak their phones for a good gaming experience.

Antisthenes

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
No contributions from others yet, so will add two games myself: NOVA 3 has almost excellent smoothness with the best FPS graphics I have seen so far. Eternity Warriors 4 is a Diablo-style game which has almost tolerable lag, the least laggy game of this kind I've encountered until now.

I'm very sensitive to micro-lag, so guess the above games will satisfy most people, unless their phones are full of apps and settings which slow things down.

Antisthenes

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Wow, nobody at both androidcentral and androidforums has replied to the question about which games don't have lag on the S7 Edge. Don't you guys have any games you can recommend, or don't you care about gaming?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Maybe because people on forums don't mind games so much. Personally I just play CoC, Clash Royale, Boom Beach, Pokemon Go, and Fallout Shelter. With the exception of Pokemon Go, all of those will run without any lag whatsoever on a 3 year old phone so listing them here would really be pointless .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lumen