Loosing signal

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had this phone coming up on 2 yrs and among many problems, sometimes at random the signal would go away. By signal, I mean those 5 bars next to the battery bar. When I would check the signal would be gone, and it doesn't matter where I would be, the signal wouldn't come back till I turn off and on the phone.
I asked Verizon but unless the problem occurs during the call, they can't do anything. Anyone have this and/or a solution?

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I have seen flaky connections in low signal areas and phones that over report. A new phone with the right carrier may solve your problem.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've had this phone coming up on 2 yrs and among many problems, sometimes at random the signal would go away. By signal, I mean those 5 bars next to the battery bar. When I would check the signal would be gone, and it doesn't matter where I would be, the signal wouldn't come back till I turn off and on the phone.
I asked Verizon but unless the problem occurs during the call, they can't do anything. Anyone have this and/or a solution?
So by "losing signal" do you mean you are losing the INDICATION of a signal, and not the signal itself? Your op lends towards that assumption...

I am assuming you mean you are actual lose of signal, this leans towards two things, A) a bad phone, which is unlikely, B) corrupt/incorrect settings, which a factory default would remedy and should have been tried a couple times by now, or C) a bad connection to the antenna, remember the antenna are in the back cover of the phone, so if the cover isn't seated properly or the contacts on the cover are worn/dirty you can lose signal, quite significantly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longhorn