Lord Stanley Cup

PittiesRule

Banned
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Penguins, I'm not a fan of theirs but it's kinda hard to bet against then when they have an all star at almost every position.

Sent thru cyberspace by my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I really want my home team the Red Wings to win it but I just don't see that happening. My bet is on the Black Hawks. They have been unstopable all half season long.

Joe_Perone

May 21, 2013
Visit site
My money is in the west this season. I don't know, they seem pretty strong. Those Sharks man, they may just have the best all around team in the league. Sure, the Penguins have stellar scoring, but they have lacklustre goaltending right now. Niemi is pretty solid, and the forwards are scoring for San Jose, nevermind the fact that their powerplay is clicking now. If I were a betting man, I'd have to go with the Western teams as winners this year, specifically San Jose. Hopefully they don't choke and make me look bad.

Always a Habs fan at heart though, no matter how much flack that gives me :p

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Gotta support my Hawks... But I have already said if we loose to the Wings they better at least take it the rest of the way to fight for the Cup or I'll be disappointed.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Come on gang let's show our support for the Blackhawks tonight! Change those avatars, wear the Hawks colors

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I hate the kings since they beat the devils and I hate Pittsburgh so I am pulling for Chicago.

Who is in net tonight vokoun or the flower?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanostu7