Lost ability to duplicate calendar appointments since Marshmallow 6.0.1 update on Samsung S5. Any help?

A

AC Question

Lost ability to duplicate calendar appointments since Marshmallow 6.0.1 update on Samsung S5.

Since upgrading to Marshmallow 6.0.1, I lost functionality in Native Android Calendar App. Please assist.

SweetSaudade

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Lost ability to duplicate calendar appointments since Marshmallow 6.0.1 update on Samsung S5.

Since upgrading to Marshmallow 6.0.1, I lost functionality in Native Android Calendar App. Please assist.

Same here and it is driving me crazy! I have many appts that repeat but I can't set them all up initially because I never know the future dates. I stood at my Dr's office for 10 minutes this am trying to figure out why I couldn't just copy this appt to the next date. Hope there is a simple fix or we just missed something minor along the way!

lovemonkeysd

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lost ability to duplicate calendar appointments since Marshmallow 6.0.1 update on Samsung S5.

Same here and it is driving me crazy! I have many appts that repeat but I can't set them all up initially because I never know the future dates. I stood at my Dr's office for 10 minutes this am trying to figure out why I couldn't just copy this appt to the next date. Hope there is a simple fix or we just missed something minor along the way!

Same problem here! The 'copy' function just disappeared. I can't figure out how to get it back. Help, please!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moore Rebecca