Lost Mobile Data

soshi89

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I fancied a switch over to ART runtime with Nova launcher to see how the performance weighs up. It took a while for it to optimize and change over but everything seem fine in the end except for one problem, I can't use mobile data. I've tried wiping the cache partition and resetting the APN to default with no avail. I'm recently switched to Three network while I was EE it was working perfectly fine. Could it be a problem with the network not working with ART runtime?

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I fancied a switch over to ART runtime with Nova launcher to see how the performance weighs up. It took a while for it to optimize and change over but everything seem fine in the end except for one problem, I can't use mobile data. I've tried wiping the cache partition and resetting the APN to default with no avail. I'm recently switched to Three network while I was EE it was working perfectly fine. Could it be a problem with the network not working with ART runtime?

I wouldn't think ART or Nova would have been issues. On non-ART and non-Nova it was working after your switch to 3? Are you sure it was working after you first switched network providers? Have you switched your network preference list?