Love my surface duo 2

cwHemphill

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Just got it and it is the best android phone I have ever used. No more samsungs for me.
I'm the same. Bought the Duo 1 for around $200 to try out. Even though it had it quirks, I loved the concept of it. I used it as my daily driver over my s22 Ultra for a few weeks and eventually sold the Ultra and found a brand new 256gb Duo 2 for $800. Have used it as my daily driver for over a month and love it!

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
I like the dual screens being able to show individual content or span an app across both (then turn it so the screens are running across the two screens instead of splitting them vertically).

The Microsoft launcher is nice and makes more sense like back a screen is swiping from the left or right sides. I don’t like the three gesture approach. The swipe up brings my apps running and I can choose to discard them or bring them up on either screen by moving the app to that screen.

Microsoft apps use both screens effectively with both screens. OneDrive drag and dropping an image to an app on the other screen is very useful.

There will be more once I get a chance to use it more

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbxbzbc