Low internal space

eracet

Mar 7, 2011
www.evolutiongamer.net
I run Optirom and have had great luck with it,
I move Dalvik and app2sd, using terminal.
One thing that is happening though is I am am app junky. slowly losing room until today when it says I have low room on internal storage..

A restart happened when I was doing map gpsing. And that is when the error came up.
Now I am having issues with launcher lockups and I think it is all due to the internal room.

What else can I move to the SD ext that I may of missed or what is taking all of the room ?

I cleared out cache and that helped some.

eracet

Mar 7, 2011
www.evolutiongamer.net
I have a 32 GB class 4 card, with a 2gb ext 4 partition.
The room internal is the Real Internal, its not trying to trick it.
When I ran reborn I ran this data2ext, trying to avoid that if possible. I know optirom has easy ways to move stuff,that fix does not work with optirom. Thanks though

Reactions: pergerson6

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a 32 GB class 4 card, with a 2gb ext 4 partition.
The room internal is the Real Internal, its not trying to trick it.
When I ran reborn I ran this data2ext, trying to avoid that if possible. I know optirom has easy ways to move stuff,that fix does not work with optirom. Thanks though

How is it the real internal? Optimus s internal is only 164 mb's!!!!!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

eracet

Mar 7, 2011
www.evolutiongamer.net
How is it the real internal? Optimus s internal is only 164 mb's!!!!!

Yes, it is not emulated internal like the data2sd link that was posted.
On optirom I have apps and data and dalvik going to SD ext.
When I install a new app (even if the app is a 5mb size) I lose some of the Real (non emulated) internal memory, usually only a few kilos. I am trying to figure out what is actually using up the internal memory and also causing the launcher lockup. These all started when I recieved the room warning.

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it is not emulated internal like the data2sd link that was posted.
On optirom I have apps and data and dalvik going to SD ext.
When I install a new app (even if the app is a 5mb size) I lose some of the Real (non emulated) internal memory, usually only a few kilos. I am trying to figure out what is actually using up the internal memory and also causing the launcher lockup. These all started when I recieved the room warning.

I had my own issues with data2ext and link2sd! Might have been my card might have been me idk. I just use the old way with app2sd never had any issues.