Low profile case for m8

Jaydec89

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone suggest a quality case that does not add much bulk and does not cover the IR blaster?

I like the look of the new Spigen case, but it appears to cover the whole top.

Posted via Android Central App

rickray1978

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I just received a black case from Diztronic, ordered through Amazon, that is really light. It doesn't cover the power button where the IR blaster resides, and I've tested that the blaster does work. It has a really nice texture on the back too and it has a lay flat design on the front to protect the screen, but overall, does not add much to the phone's bulk.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
(Currently I do not have a case for my M8.) Don't know if the mods will get mad at me for posting a link, but Incipio makes the best minimalist case in my opinion. It's called the "Feather" and adds a nice grippy surface on the back and is open on top for the IR blaster. It's the case I use on other phones when I have a case on them.

Amazon.com: Incipio feather Case for HTC One (M8) - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Iridescent gray: Cell Phones & Accessories

Although, $20 is way too much. I'm sure you can find it cheaper somewhere else.

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
(Currently I do not have a case for my M8.) Don't know if the mods will get mad at me for posting a link, but Incipio makes the best minimalist case in my opinion. It's called the "Feather" and adds a nice grippy surface on the back and is open on top for the IR blaster. It's the case I use on other phones when I have a case on them.

Amazon.com: Incipio feather Case for HTC One (M8) - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Iridescent gray: Cell Phones & Accessories

I have the same case ordered. I should be getting it this week.

roflwaffleton

May 19, 2012
Visit site

What the heck is Plextonium? lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rimsha