MLB Baseball Droid Wallpapers

dlc423

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Here's the Philadelphia Phillies and Washington Nationals

WoodenBackPhilliesLogos.jpg

WoodenBackNationalsLogos.jpg

Scodoublet, many thanks! This is great...

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I did get it but I haven't had a chance to do anything yet. I got a new Alienware laptop and it's not working right so most of my free time has been going toward tech support or trying to fix it myself... frustrating for such an expensive piece of hardware...

cincyrob

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
WOW! i was thinking of one of those myself. and your the 4th person i know that hasnt had anythign good to say about them yet. bummer cuz their specs look awesome... hey i understand. i know real life is #1. when ever ya get time is cool. hope alienware works out for you.

sanchezkk

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Can someone help me? I'm looking for the Android logo to down the NYY uniform. Thanks in advance.

Kenn

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

poolparty12

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
These are all so great! I would love to see some more KC Royals options...I'd like to see a KC version of the recent dark background with the logo design, as well as an Android jersey! Maybe even some of Kauffman Stadium? Thanks in advance!

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey scodoublet your wallpapers are great. I sent you a PM with a request for a Tampa Bay Rays one if possible.

Tampa Bay Rays
WoodenBackRaysLogos.jpg

Sorry about the wait on these guys. I got a new laptop and it was jacked up and I finally got it all taken care of. I'm starting to get back into the swing of making wallpapers. Watch out for more soon :)