Moonshine now... What rom is the best to try

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Jennifer, I did start having problems with the m7 regarding the audio output. I switched to super stock for now and I'm liking it, I lm just waiting for the next fast rom to try.

Where you having the same issue as the one I mentioned? I haven't encountered it yet, so I'm curious.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Shawn_S

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a general S Off question. If I do S off can I uninstall the bloat ware on my DNA? Stuff like zappos, etc. Or do I need to fully root? I really don't want to root, but may do so just to free up a little space.

harrisondisc

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I have a general S Off question. If I do S off can I uninstall the bloat ware on my DNA? Stuff like zappos, etc. Or do I need to fully root? I really don't want to root, but may do so just to free up a little space.

S-Off will let you more easily install a ROM that is already debloated. If you want to manually debloat, I'm pretty sure you need root.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

sway03

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm sad to say I'm starting to experience some issues with this Rom, unless it's an issue with my device itself. It could very well be, since I have had an issue similar before.

I had the issue where if I had headphones in, it would randomly call someone, and then go to Google now.

Well since having this Rom, if I have auxiliary in, it will play fine for a short while, and then audio stops playing. It requires me to take the headphones out, at which point my led will light up green and stick until I put the aux back in and press play. It may still take a few tries for audio to work.

The problem I had on the M7 was when i put any audio cable into my DNA. It wouldnt do the same exact thing as yours, but it was close. My charging LED light would stay on even though it wasnt charging then my screen would shut off and cant turn it on. Ive only tried it once, but i could see it being buggy and calling people or going to google now. The super stock one is really nice, i mean if you are going for speed and functionality its one of the best besides M7. Im always willing to try new ROM's so when a bug free one that can utilize all the cores with no lag, im on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201