Moto X: Valentine’s Day Sale starts 1/27 through 2/14

skullfreak

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Moto X: Valentine?s Day Sale starts 2014-01-27

I happened to order a moto x last friday then I seen the sale a few hours after I ordered so now I have to send the phone back I just received it today and order another one with the sale code.
What a waste Motorola won't refund me the 100 so this is the only way.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

I happened to order a moto x last friday then I seen the sale a few hours after I ordered so now I have to send the phone back I just received it today and order another one with the sale code.
What a waste Motorola won't refund me the 100 so this is the only way.
I think they will give you a credit, no?

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

nope I called three times they all say the same send this one back for refund and order again.
The good thing I have the teak wood now and might do the walnut
I called and was given a $70 promo code for accessories if I didn't return the device. Not as good as a credit, but fine for me since I want some accessories.

younger996

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site

I got a Dev Edition (non contract GSM) in the sale on Monday for $349+tax. I am in Ireland, so I gave my sister in AZ the promo code and she ordered it for me. It was shipped on Thursday and is on its way to her.
She is going to ship it on to me. I can't wait!!

Tapatalked from my G PAD 8.3

younger996

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site

sweet, does it work with your LTE bands? Also, how much are they in the Ireland in USD?

They are not available in Ireland, and only the 16gb basic black / white models are available in the UK.
There are guys selling them over her for the equivalent of 750 USD, they obviously imported them as well.
LTE is only starting to roll out with a couple of the carriers, and will be very limited (geographically) for the first year or so. I would say that I will be changing handset before I need LTE. But I think 800 and 2600 are the 2 frequencies my carrier uses, so I think I'm covered.

younger996

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Ah, I just found out that it doesn't have the necessary radios to work with Irish /UK LTE
That probably won't be an issue for me, for about a year.
I think I checked the spec on a UK website and that's why I thought I was covered.
Every day is a school day!!

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto X: Valentine?s Day Sale starts 1/27 through 2/14

Ah, I just found out that it doesn't have the necessary radios to work with Irish /UK LTE
That probably won't be an issue for me, for about a year.
I think I checked the spec on a UK website and that's why I thought I was covered.
Every day is a school day!!
your sister can return it and you can buy the European model.

Roger's cellular Canadian Moto X may have the right bands but I don't know it if it GSM unlocked. Check on XDA site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174