I ordered one with a crimson back and its expected to arrive Friday. Can't wait

Posted via Android Central App

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Moto X: Valentine?s Day Sale starts 2014-01-27

My mom received hers on a Saturday.

I ordered a Moto X this evening, and estimated delivery is Saturday, February 1. We sometimes get FedEx packages at home on Saturday, so if it doesn't arrive earlier, I expect it Saturday!

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

Wow, you got an expected delivery?! My email said " Due to high demand, your Moto X Developer Edition (Verizon) may take as long as 7 days to ship" :(
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Mine said that too when I ordered on 1/20. It arrived at my door on 1/23.

marktrav44

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

I'm planning on switching, I like my Nexus 5 but I really think the features on the X will be extremely useful

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

If you sign up for Fed Ex delivery manager, you will be able to see when a Fed Ex package ships to you even if the shipper doesn't send you a tracking number.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

py4ujape.jpg

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, SHHHIIIIPPPPP ALREADY :eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:
LOL

Note 3 .... that is all!!

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Fed Ex Delivery Manager shows my shipping info has been received and they will deliver tomorrow!!!!!!!

Motorola stills shows it as unshipped and no email that it has shipped yet from Motorola.

Fdmstng99

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site

Fed Ex Delivery Manager shows my shipping info has been received and they will deliver tomorrow!!!!!!!

Motorola stills shows it as unshipped and no email that it has shipped yet from Motorola.

Ordered mine Monday and Motorola also has mine as unshipped with no email. Wondering if mine is in the same process as yours, hopefully I will get it tomorrow.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Ordered mine Monday and Motorola also has mine as unshipped with no email. Wondering if mine is in the same process as yours, hopefully I will get it tomorrow.
Sign up for Fed Ex delivery manager and you get the info before Motorola sends you an email.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

no, I got mine off of Fed Ex Delivery Manager.
Thanks. I just needed to adjust the delivery address.

I just talked to Motorola on the phone, explained to them that I needed a tracking number so I could ensure my package wouldn't be left on my front porch all day (like last time), and they assured me that it would be delivered on Saturday, Feb. 1. After getting my address sorted out in FedEx Delivery Manager, it's showing expected delivery for tomorrow.

I don't know whether to be frustrated or happy that Motorola's shipment times are outpacing their customer service expectations.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

I don't know whether to be frustrated or happy that Motorola's shipment times are outpacing their customer service expectations.
If it weren't for Fed Ex delivery manager, I would be frustrated. When an item over $200 is to be delivered to me, I need to know the exact date so that I can either arrange to be available or have a neighbor on the look out for me.

Also, I believe all Motorola overnight shipping is signature required. You may have the option thru Fed Ex Delivery Manager of instructing Fed Ex to hold the package for pickup if you can't be available to sign for it. Or if you don't want your significant other to know you are getting a package, lol!

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site

FedEx Delivery Manager shows that FedEx has received shipping information, with delivery tomorrow (Jan. 30)! And I live near Philadelphia, PA.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

FedEx Delivery Manager shows that FedEx has received shipping information, with delivery tomorrow (Jan. 30)! And I live near Philadelphia, PA.
FYI - in my experience they get picked up by Fed Ex in the evenings so no further information will be updated until then. Then they arrive in the mornings at the city for delivery and then you get an update it is on the truck for delivery.