movies not playing on htc desire 300

Sarwen28

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
How would I know that ? This is really irritating me I have spent the money and they don't work. I did try and download them again but nothing.

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Does that about match up with the amount of space you know the movies take up? Each movie could be about 1 GB. (But I'm not sure how big they actually are.) Sorry, beyond that thread in XDA I have no idea what the problem could be. Everything plays on my devices.

George H Martin

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I had problems with Play Movies in the early days. Have you tried having auto sync enabled when attempting to watch or download a movie?

BTW, you can watch your purchased and rented films through Youtube app. Open the App, enter the side menu and select purchases (6th option down). From here you can stream all your purchased Google Play Movies content. I use this method whenever i have problems with Play Movies

Last edited:

Grannty bhoy Dock

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
I setup a player called viral lite and been watching everything on it since! I am however having trouble with my htc300 after dwnld an app then I uninstalled it but fone keeps reloading all screens after I use any app, its almost as if my fone is started to lose its mojo!! :( any idea's???

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds