Multiple calendars on phone, only one calendar on watch

JimmyY

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I bought for my son an Samsung Active 2 watch, LTE version, which is paired now with a iPhone XR. I connected it to the iPhone just to be able to transfer the eSIM.
I could connect it to my Samsung S7 or with my wife's S10 if this can help.

On my iPhone and my S10 I have an google calendar, let's call it gcalendar, and my work calendar Microsoft Exchange. I need to be able to sync only my gcalendar to the watch not the microsoft calendar.

What I tried so far:
- on the iPhone, that I'm using rarely I disabled all of the calendars and I left only the gcalendar visible. However, somehow, maybe after an iOS upgrade, or it actually does not matter how it happened, my work calendar got synchronised on the watch, and now my son has all my work entries. The good news is that he does not get newer updates/entries in my work calendar, but even like this I have recurrent meetings and my agenda was full for the weeks to come.
- on the S10, I installed the Galaxy wearble app, but there there is no option to disable one calendar or not.
I found an app Calendar Gear, that I thought would be the solution but it does not seem to be the solution, as when I choose calendars to display I want to see all calendars, thus including my gcalendar and work calendar, and when I choose the other setting of calendars to sync, I disable/unselect the work calendar, but then it does not display it either, including in my normal S7 calendar. I need to be able to sync my work calendar to my phone, but to pass on only the gcalendar to my son's watch.

I have two questions:
1) how could I delete my work calendar entries form my son's watch, preferably via an app/pc browser, and not via the watch itself
2) more importantly, how can I sync both my work calendar and gcalendar on my phone and only gcalendar to my son's watch

I've been spending some hours googling, but I did not find a solution, this is why I'm turning to you the androidcentral experts for a last hope!

Many thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali