Multiple recovery mode boot problems...

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

When i boot into recovery mode, it shows 'no command' then 'error' then boots into recovery mode. then at the bottom of the screen, it reads' Appling (yes spelt like that) Multi-CSC... Applied the CSC-code : BTU. ( i think this is normal, but im not sure about the rest.) failed to compare '/system/csc/common/system/wallpaper/lockscreen_default_wallpaper.jpg.' '/system/wallpaper/lockscreen_default_wallpaper.jpg' (No data available) E: failed to mount /data (invalid argument) E: can't mount data (invalid argument) E: failed to mount /data (invalid argument). can't mount /data/log/recovery_log.txt.

so, i dont know if anything of this is normal or not , i think it isnt as google image searches of recovery mode dont show the above text. what is bothering me is this. the whole reason i am booting into recovery is because my samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 is stuck on the animated logo. in recovery, 'reboot system now' reboots it but it doesnt fix the problem, 'wipe cache partition' also doesnt work, it just makes the device stay in a boot loop of 'samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1' . as a last resort i went to 'wipe data/factory reset' however, it said 'erasing' for less than five seconds, and when that screen disappeared it went back to the recovery mode screen. then i pressed 'reboot system now' but the problem still persists. help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky