V60 Volume Button doesn't go to Mute?

skeptic25

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
I've had my V60 for about a week now and noticed you can't mute the phone with the volume down key. When you press the volume down key the volume goes ALMOST all the way down and stops just short of mute. I confirmed the same issue with a friends V60. Yes, I know you can manually swipe the bar all the way down but it's an extra step that was never needed before.

Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

skeptic25

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
It's weird. If I'm in settings> sound> volume it will go all the way down with the button. If I'm not in settings it stops just short.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had my V60 for about a week now and noticed you can't mute the phone with the volume down key. When you press the volume down key the volume goes ALMOST all the way down and stops just short of mute. I confirmed the same issue with a friends V60. Yes, I know you can manually swipe the bar all the way down but it's an extra step that was never needed before.

Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

Weird.. T-Mobile version lets me mute using only the volume key

ggrant3876

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It must be a Sprint issue. We ordered 2 V60's and they both stop 1 notch short of mute.

My T-Mobile version does too. Press and hold the volume button and it stops 1 notch short. Release and one more press and it goes all the way. I believe it's a feature not an issue.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
From my home screen, i can press volume down and it goes all the way down to 1 notch, release, press again, it goes to mute, release press again it goes to vibrate.
I have the Tmobile version V60

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fox2024