My Alarm Clock didn't work this morning...

Night Train

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Set the alarm function on my Incredible to go off at 6:15. Checked all the settings before going to sleep last night and it didn't work this morning. Luckily the wife woke me up in time to make it to work on-time. When I checked the settings, everything was as it should be. Time set, green check-mark on, everything.

I made sure that my app-killer did not shut down the clock function.

Anybody have a similar experience? What may have caused it to not work?

WiseAndEck

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Mine didn't go off this morning either, good thing I had my old phone next to it and that alarm went off. I thought it was because I used the app killer before I went to bed, but maybe I didn't after all. Hmm...

RBasil

Mar 18, 2010
www.robertbasil.com
If you turn off your phone the alarm clock will not work. The Inc works the same way the Nexus One does. You need to leave the phone turned on and let the screen go blank on it's own.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If you turn off your phone the alarm clock will not work. The Inc works the same way the Nexus One does. You need to leave the phone turned on and let the screen go blank on it's own.

Are you saying - don't put it to sleep - just let it do so on its own?

I also thought it was the app killer, and made sure to make the app killer ignore the clock, and it went off this morning - however, I also didn't manually put it to sleep last night either.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
The only my alarm clock hasn't worked was when I used Advanced Task Killer and didn't know that if you kill the clock than you also kill the alarm clock. I unchecked the clock and it rang just fine with no problems.

bubbabeatz

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
mine did this the other day too. worked the first day and not the second i went and downloaded the free app called wake up and first day came on perfectly i set it tomorrow too so we will see if it worked again

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
My alarm went off so loud this morning it scared me awake...don't you hate that? I removed my app killer to see if it even helped with battery life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lather7753