my play store has stopped working..

Ken Thompson1

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
This is the problem. Just re-enable your downloads. This was turned off by default during the last update. It was a mistake by Samsung during the build of the update.

Olivier Reid

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
None of those solutions worked, my play store still opens up for one secound then after it emmiditly lags out. I've tried everything!!!! PLEASE HELP!!

herecomesmaggi

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: my play store was stoped working..

First of all make sure there is no data limit active or reached by going in
Settings >> Data usage.

2. Make sure time zone in settings is set correct. That helps if u have travelled to other zone or is wrong selected.

3. You can clear data of play store by going in Settings >> apps setting >>all tab >> google play store>> clear data.

4. If this doesnt work and u are on custom rom then flash gapps again or if u are on stock then wipe / reset phone.

Flowed from Burst !

cherose

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site

My play store isn't working, i already deleted some apps and uninstalled some of my apps.. still it's not working.. my play store is automatically exit whenever I entered. What should I do??? Help!!! Pls... Thanks in advanced.. ;)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

My play store isn't working, i already deleted some apps and uninstalled some of my apps.. still it's not working.. my play store is automatically exit whenever I entered. What should I do??? Help!!! Pls... Thanks in advanced.. ;)

Try clearing cache and data in application manager.
Settings-application manager- play.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

Plz i need your help .i tried every thing .my phone Is s3 .help me!

Anstazia, you haven't give us much to go on. You haven't even really told us what's wrong, or what you've done to try to fix it. Instead of expecting us to guess, give us some information. Exactly what is your problem? If you're getting error messages, tell us EXACTLY what they say. You say you've tried "everything." Tell us exactly what you've already tried.

Just saying "Help" isn't going to accomplish much.

MamaVescha Washere

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
My google play store stopped working two days ago, would only read "no connection, retry". I cleared the cache and data in the application manager and pressed force stop and restarted the play store without any success. I restarted the phone numerous times, no such luck. I then activated wi-fi, thinking it was a weak signal. Nope. Activated the airplane mode, nope again. What did work, for my samsung gs3, was go back into menu ----> settings --->application manager ----> menu button again ------> reset app preferences. Then I restarted the phone once more go back to play store and it will ask you if you would like to use your google email address you registered with and click agree to terms. WHALAAA! It finally works... :D

I don't recommend resetting to factory settings either, as only a last resort and you have issues with other things on the phone. You can lose all your data, contacts, photos, etc. without doing a full back up first if you do decide to go this route. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali