My Samsung S4 mini is suddenly stuck in safe mode and the volume button has gone crazy! How can I fix this?

A

AC Question

help, my Samsung S4 mini is suddenly stuck in safe mode and the volume button has gone crazy.!

I've tried restarting. I've pulled the battery for 5 minutes, put it in, and restarted. I've tried uninstalling the last app I updated. I've tried restarting the phone while pushing a crazy combo of buttons. Nothing is working. It's REALLY frustrating to not be able to use any of my apps. What can I do? It happened out of no where. Not sure how it even got into Safe mode to begin with!

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: help, my Samsung S4 mini is suddenly stuck in safe mode and the volume button has gone crazy.!

I've tried restarting. I've pulled the battery for 5 minutes, put it in, and restarted. I've tried uninstalling the last app I updated. I've tried restarting the phone while pushing a crazy combo of buttons. Nothing is working. It's REALLY frustrating to not be able to use any of my apps. What can I do? It happened out of no where. Not sure how it even got into Safe mode to begin with!
Google "how to fix stuck buttons?"