N7 message app and keyboard

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Does everyone use the stock app that came with the phone? We switched to AT&T from Verizon. I used to love Verizon message but obviously can't use it anymore. I tried tetra and chomp sms don't like the basic customization and the fact you can't have a pop up box over the lock screen. I installed handcent for my fiance and the customization is insane! Was thinking about trying it on the N7. Not sure how much extra battery non stock message apps use either? Whay does everyone else use?

Same with keyboard...i like the Swype feature and I like the number row at the top. Stock is ok. Misspelled words happen a lot. I like the high contract keyboard too. What does everyone else use?

Thank you

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

I'm going to try it again... Thanks

It works! Thank you so much! I loved this app but thought it was Verizon only, so when we left Verizon, I thought I couldn't use it. I tried it with my fiance's phone and it seemed to work until I sent a picture. But it seems to work fine now. Again, thank you so very much:

I just got this text from Verizon.... Not sure what it means exactly?

We were unable to connect your device to synchronize with Verizon Integrated Messaging service. You can attempt to reconnect your device to Verizon Integrated Messaging through the Settings menu of the application.

Last edited:

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I use the stock message app, it works fine, no problem with getting or sending texts including pix.
I like the stock keyboard too, the high contrast version, or whatever it's called, black and yellow.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I use the stock message app, it works fine, no problem with getting or sending texts including pix.
I like the stock keyboard too, the high contrast version, or whatever it's called, black and yellow.

I liked that keyboard too till I tried chrooma. The spelling errors are a lot less

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to try it again... Thanks

It works! Thank you so much! I loved this app but thought it was Verizon only, so when we left Verizon, I thought I couldn't use it. I tried it with my fiance's phone and it seemed to work until I sent a picture. But it seems to work fine now. Again, thank you so very much:

I just got this text from Verizon.... Not sure what it means exactly?

We were unable to connect your device to synchronize with Verizon Integrated Messaging service. You can attempt to reconnect your device to Verizon Integrated Messaging through the Settings menu of the application.
I just think that's a message they send because you aren't on their service. I got that as well, but it never stopped me from being able to use the app. I've been using it since I had my note 4.