Need AVI to 3gp conversion software

BrickAlley

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I am aware that I can use Rockplayer to watch avi videos, but sometimes they don't play smoothly or will have color problems.

I have some avi files that I need to play on my phone with no issues in a business setting, so I can not afford to settle with digging around for a file, I need it to be in my gallery ready to play... I need the most optimal solution.

I have tried a freebie program called FreeStar 3GP Converter, but it starts to work and then sits for forever (2hrs 25mins on a 1min. avi clip) doing nothing. I am not trying to rip an hour long video, these clips are in the 1 minute to 5 minute range, so I am looking for ideas.

Thanks Guys!

curthibbs

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I found a great utility (and its free) that will convert just about any video file into the perfect Evo video: "DVD Catalyst Free for HTC Evo". It will create mp4 files, not 3gp, but they play perfectly on the Evo. It couldn't be easier to use.There are no options or settings. You just drag and drop the video you want to convert onto it and click the button to start it converting. It works perfectly every time!

You can download it here: http://www.tools4movies.com/free/dcf_evo_install.zip

I've been so impressed that I went ahead and purchased their non-free DVD Catalyst product for other conversion needs -- highly recommended!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raychippw