Need more space on my SD card.. Delete Watch movies??

cgg074

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I need more space on my SD card cause it's 97% full.

I have 3 movies on Watch. Green Hornet (preloaded) and two more movies that I downloaded from HTC Watch. If I delete one of the downloaded movies, can I download it again? Does it remains on the purchase history to download again without having to pay again?

I can do that on my Samsung Galaxy Tab with the Media Hub. I can download it again and again. In any Samsung device.

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
If I move them to my pc, will they work when I put them back on the phone? Do I have to move the complete folder, or just the movie file?

It won't be a problem doing that at all. I have a 16gb card with a lot of files stored on my pc.

Sent from my PG86100

cgg074

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! I will do that.

What about moving juste the file or the whole folder? Will Watch App go crazy trying to find the movie when I open the App?

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Keep watch app on the phone. I just bought a bigger card but I still transfer things I don't need everyday.

Sent from my PG86100

Dagnillo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I assume you are using the memory card that came with your phone. I realize this isn't quite what you asked, but you know you can get a decent 16 gb card for like $25? That's what I'd do, then if you're really paranoid about your Watch movies, you can keep them on your 8.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien