Need some input on why to get s6 edge (vs htc one m9)

yourdrugrep

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
So, I lost my phone and insurance is replacing it. Had the HTC one m7. Insurance doesn't have the m9 in stock and has offered me the galaxy s6 edge as a replacement. I can wait for m9 to get into stock or pull the trigger on the edge. I have read about issues with the edge but I really like the phone. What do y'all think about the phone-good and bad. Whatcha think?

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
I loved the Galaxy S6 Edge when I had it and it was working. When looking at pictures I had taken, I could have sworn I was just looking through a pane of glass at the real thing. And even with video, it was unbelievably crisp. A still frame in video mode was better than most camera's still pictures!
And the sound was really really good, and the curved edge on the phone had a pleasant aesthetic value, if not a different type of real estate for display of special items (night clock, etc...).

The issue I had with the Edge was that it started freezing over night several times a week, even after factor reset and disabling updates. T-Mobile had no answer.

So I switched to the more reliable and beautiful HTC One M9.

And the M9's sound quality is a large step above the Edge's. Especially with the HTC boombass!

So either take your chances with the Edge and get exceptional camera quality, or go with the beautiful M9 phone with exceptional sound, and better reliability. Tough choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain Fluellen