Netflix on the Xoom

Michael Alan Goff

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if the fact that I am getting an "incorrect email/password" error is due to my account being inactive or because of an actual error with the program.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if the fact that I am getting an "incorrect email/password" error is due to my account being inactive or because of an actual error with the program.

Yes the error is because the account is inactive. I had the same problem on my Bionic until I longed into my computer and reactivated my accunt. Then it worked just fine. Haven't tried it on the Xoon yet but odds are it is the same thing.

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I just received a Netflix update on my Bionic and under "what's new" it says it now supports 3.x devices. Not showing up in my Xoom market though. Anyone else able to find it for the Xoom?

slwerner

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I just received a Netflix update on my Bionic and under "what's new" it says it now supports 3.x devices. Not showing up in my Xoom market though. Anyone else able to find it for the Xoom?

I just updated via the Android Market, following the link provided in the Android Central announcement that NetFlix supporting Honeycomb officially.

Viventis

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
If you already side loaded the sdk that was previously circulated to get Netflix to work, there is no need to uninstall it. When you start Netflix and get the nag screen to update, just say yes this time and the update will now work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte