New Invisibleshield Curve Elite Review

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Looks like a review for the new Zagg is put, and it looks pretty good. Not sure how reliable this site is, but only one I've seen myself. Wondering how well this will work with the Spigen Tough armor.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Anyone get one yet? And if so, how is it so far? I heard some people complain about the black line around the perimeter of the protector, but I can deal with that.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Anyone get one yet? And if so, how is it so far? I heard some people complain about the black line around the perimeter of the protector, but I can deal with that.

Just got mine. There is no black line around the edges. The protector covers just the curve of the edge, but leaves the rest exposed to make it more case friendly and to enhance adhesion of the curve. There is a thin black border at the top and bottom on the protector that isn't visible because it covers the black bezel there of the actual screen.

I have only had mine on for a few hours. So far, I have no issues. Screen sensitivity is great and uniform. It's supposed to be more protective than the old Zagg, but I hope not to test it.

Last edited:

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Just got mine. There is no black line around the edges. The protector covers just the curve of the edge, but leaves the rest exposed to make it more case friendly and to enhance adhesion of the curve. There is a thin black border at the top and bottom on the protector that isn't visible because it covers the black bezel there of the actual screen.

I have only had mine on for a few hours. So far, I have no issues. Screen sensitivity is great and uniform. It's supposed to be more protective than the old Zagg, but I hope not to test it.

Awesome, thanks! Going to be buying one now, just waiting for it to come back into stock.

Almighty1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I have a question, is it a bad thing when the protector doesn't protect the area where the speaker and sensors are since it has the big cutout instead of smaller cutouts?

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I just got my Elite Curve screen protector last night. I've been using my phone since then with the screen protector and it has been really good compared to other screen protectors I've purchased in the past for my Note 8. I've had to settle for plastic screen protectors but I like the feeling and using the glass screen protectors.

The installation takes patience it even though in the package they included an easy installation tray to help you center the screen protector I got some stubborn air bubbles that just took a little time to get take care of. But the sensitivity of the screen protector is really good. I can actually swipe and text easily with this screen protector.

Overall I would definitely give this screen protector a 10/10. Comparing the installation of this screen protector to the way the white stone done screen protector i installation definitely would recommend this the elite curve because is doesn't take as many steps and it does not as intimidating.

Almighty1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Only thing is it does not protect the screen where the sensors are and it's full adhesive so it should be transparent and not have black borders which actually ruin the experience. I think the way to prevent air bubbles is you have to start from the left to the right so the air is not trapped.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I just got my Elite Curve screen protector last night. I've been using my phone since then with the screen protector and it has been really good compared to other screen protectors I've purchased in the past for my Note 8. I've had to settle for plastic screen protectors but I like the feeling and using the glass screen protectors.

The installation takes patience it even though in the package they included an easy installation tray to help you center the screen protector I got some stubborn air bubbles that just took a little time to get take care of. But the sensitivity of the screen protector is really good. I can actually swipe and text easily with this screen protector.

Overall I would definitely give this screen protector a 10/10. Comparing the installation of this screen protector to the way the white stone done screen protector i installation definitely would recommend this the elite curve because is doesn't take as many steps and it does not as intimidating.

Awesome. Thank you for your review. I have been trying to get my Otao replacement but might try to just get a refund now and buy a Zagg, since they are in stock now and it says they will ship by the 26th. So, from the time it took to ship your Screen protector, how long did it take for them to deliver it? Thanks!!!

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
The new Curve Elite is really good. It has a great feel, but it does have the thin black edges on both sides which might bother some. The black edges are not ideal but I can certainly live with it, as everything else with this protector are quite good.
Installation was slightly challenging to get the air bubbles out, but after about 10 minutes of working them out with the squeegee the screen looked great.

Almighty1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
The black was to hide the adhesive when the adhesive was on the edges only which is not needed on the full adhesive protector.

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Awesome. Thank you for your review. I have been trying to get my Otao replacement but might try to just get a refund now and buy a Zagg, since they are in stock now and it says they will ship by the 26th. So, from the time it took to ship your Screen protector, how long did it take for them to deliver it? Thanks!!!

Well I pre-ordered mine back in January. It was about a month before I got it in the mail. Hopefully they don't take that long to ship now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djboulette