New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine, good luck to everyone, hope everyone with tracking # get their phones today or tomorrow and hope the rest get some info today

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

KathyJN

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Dear Customer,
This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.
Tracking Number: 1Z7?............3 Service:UPS NEXT DAY AIRDelivered On: 11/20/2012 10:36 A.M. Delivered To: FERNANDINA BEACH, FL, US Left At:Front Door
Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.

I'm going home for lunch. Thankfully it's only 1.3 miles away. The package better really be there! I anticipate another afternoon of distraction at work, but for a good reason this time.

Silly Putty

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I have to imagine that they'll get the back orders out today and tomorrow. Makes no sense that they would ship all these phones out yesterday and leave the rest behind for weeks on end. No point calling their support since they don't know jack, and just read off a script.

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Good luck to everyone that hasn't received anything yet. It's a tough long road but it's worth it in the end! It's been a lot of fun hangin' with you guys.

Nexus4

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to be walking sideways at work tonight...9AM now and I have to be up for work at 4PM...and phone isn't here yet..then once it's here I have to play with it :)

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I have to imagine that they'll get the back orders out today and tomorrow. Makes no sense that they would ship all these phones out yesterday and leave the rest behind for weeks on end. No point calling their support since they don't know jack, and just read off a script.

Hate to say it, but nothing Google has done with this launch has made sense. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone back ordered (myself included) will have to wait the full 3 weeks.

celliott96

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine was just delivered, and Google just sent me an email offering to refund my shipping costs! I don't know about you guys, but this makes up for most of the shipping/ordering problems I experienced.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh