New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Titan Ape

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I presume you are trolling. It is not nice to show me a screen shot similar to what I seen in the play store and then tell me you have your phone already.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my 16GB at 10:43 Central time. Got my shipping email today with delivery set for Monday by the end of the day.. Keep the faith everyone.

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
When you all received your "backorder" email from google, who was the sender? Google Play Support? Google Play-no reply? Someone else?

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Got a mail finally in spam. Play store mail finally... back ordered... good bye google... thanks for making me wait since tuesday 11.38 am. I am tired of this sh*t

That's insane!

You ordered at the same time I did. I just got my tracking info today. It's kind of weird but, it shows leaving KY and in transit now but no estimated delivery. I'm assuming Monday or tuesday.

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That means your order went through at 8:43 am PST. That is the time zone used.

Can I ask about the order time shown in your Google Wallet? Mine is 11:43 Eastern time. I'm trying to tell if I'm supposed to be ahead of you or before you in line. Thanks!

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
You're actually behind me. PST 8:34:35 AM UTC-8. PST and UTC-8 are the same. One is world recognized and the other is US.

November 13, 2012 9:07:06 AM UTC-8

I ordered the exact same 8GB no bumper 27 minutes before you and I have nothing, possibly even backordered. F**k you Google.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
That's insane!

You ordered at the same time I did. I just got my tracking info today. It's kind of weird but, it shows leaving KY and in transit now but no estimated delivery. I'm assuming Monday or tuesday.

Yours should be delivered Monday then, like mine.

EboMike

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I guess we've established that they're not operating on a first-come first-serve basis. I ordered at 8:40:22 AM PST, and I'm in the limbo stage (no backorder mail, nothing after initial confirmation mail). I see people here in this thread who ordered before and after this date who are on backorder, and others who got their phone.

Nexus4

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I guess we've established that they're not operating on a first-come first-serve basis. I ordered at 8:40:22 AM PST, and I'm in the limbo stage (no backorder mail, nothing after initial confirmation mail). I see people here in this thread who ordered before and after this date who are on backorder, and others who got their phone.
Pretty much Google f**ked all of us and didn't even give us their phone number in the morning.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site

No back order email is a good thing, I'm pretty sure. Hopefully yours shipped today like mine and their emailing system is just behind.

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

Yep.. pretty much sucks...

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand how some people have gotten their phones already... My delivery estimate is by end of Monday, so did you guys all have a shipping estimate for today, or just miraculously got it early?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiny Flo