New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
West coast canada here Vancouver, just got my shipping notification at 12:03pm PST! Very excited.

For inquiring minds:

Ordered Nov 13 8:34am PST
Confirmation received 8:36am PST
No Back order email
Called CSR's and only got automated responses nothing else until now.

1ar

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Holy freaking bananas I just received a shipping email:

Thank you.
Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped. Track the status of your package UPS #1########**##*#0. Note that it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information.

FINALLY!!!
I hope its here this week.

Earlier today I got an email from a CSR telling me I'm probably backordered and all they can give me is a "Within 3 weeks" time frame.

Ice Phrozen

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Thank you.
Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped. Track the status of your package UPS #1########**##*#0. Note that it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information.

FINALLY!!!

Earlier today I got an email from a CSR telling me I'm probably backordered and all they can give me is a "Within 3 weeks" time frame.

Order time?

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Thank you.

FINALLY!!!

Did you have a back order email? order time?

1ar

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Order time: 11:45 AM EST from Toronto
I did not receive a backorder email.. All I received was a confirmation email and THIS email earlier today:
"Hello Brendan,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused due to device being back ordered.

As per our records, I see that your order is currently back ordered and we are working to ship all the orders as quickly as possible. "Within 3 weeks" is the only guidance I can provide to you at this time. I will only know the scheduled delivery date when you receive an email notification that your order has shipped.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write back to us.

Thanks,
Ramprasad
The Google Play Support Team"

Note: My name is not Brendan so I dont know if they copy/pasted this entirely and did not even check their 'records' for me.

Also, the tracking number currently shows nothing.. which is expected if they just shipped it.

dmagalhaes

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I was one of those early purchasers in Limbo until Saturday when the order date was updated to the 17th. I received shipping notification from Google overnight and my phone was delivered today and is in hand. It went from Louisville to Boston overnight so they must have upgraded me to overnight shipping.

1ar

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
"I was one of those early purchasers in Limbo until Saturday when the order date was updated to the 17th. I received shipping notification from Google overnight and my phone was delivered today and is in hand. It went from Louisville to Boston overnight so they must have upgraded me to overnight shipping."

Are you going to get your shipping charges refunded? Since it took more than the 'Delivers 3-5 days' estimate.

dmagalhaes

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey all! First post here. Android addict. Have been watching this thread like a hawk, but last night at 3:30 AM Google shipped my Nexus 4. Around 10:30 AM today it was marked delivered and on my front porch - had to drive all the way home on my lunch break because I was too excited. Looks like they are over-night shipping all the "limbo" orders. If you haven't received yours yet, hang in there.

The few minutes I've played with the phone have been amazing. The restore of all my apps and settings really FLEW. Took less than 10 minutes to download and install all my apps from the GNexus. Impressive so far!

Exactly what's happened to me..

Fearless Freep

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
How many of you got this tracking from UPS "Louisville, KY, United States 11/20/2012 7:00 A.M. The package was left in a UPS facility. / Package will be delivered next business day." It gives no package weight, no destination, etc.

I guess it's still just sitting there in KY according to tracking.
That's me, too.

dmagalhaes

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
"I was one of those early purchasers in Limbo until Saturday when the order date was updated to the 17th. I received shipping notification from Google overnight and my phone was delivered today and is in hand. It went from Louisville to Boston overnight so they must have upgraded me to overnight shipping."

Are you going to get your shipping charges refunded? Since it took more than the 'Delivers 3-5 days' estimate.

Probably not and I could care less. I paid for shipping, they shipped it. End of story for me.

dmagalhaes

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
It looks useless. It doesn't cover the glass back.

It's not supposed to, it's a bumper not a cover. It's main function is to keep the glass from touching anything when laid flat. I had an Apple Bumper on my iPhone 4 from day one and it didn't have a scratch on it when I sold it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord