New One Plus User

mlbrowninsc

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Picked up the opo and got it on Saturday. Loving the phone so far. Haven't used android in a few years as I've been on blackberry and ios. Love my Passport but this phone seems to have a few more options and I actually find myself more productive with it. But today is only the first day so well see how it performs through the week.

mlbrowninsc

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I picked up the black 64 gb. Last ios phone i had was an iPhone 5. Wife has the 5S. I also have an ipad mini retina display now as well. I dont miss anything about the iPhone. It just didnt do it for me. With the app cornered off to each ither and not being able to attach files to replies in email it was a quick decision. I am using blue mail on the 1+ and it is working well. Seems android has come along well since the S3

ubizmo

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm also a new OPO user, since last weekend. But I'm still a BlackBerry user too; I have a BB Passport that I don't expect to give up anytime soon. I've used Android before, and I had an urge to dabble again, so here I am. So far, it's working well.

I'm finding the battery life on the OPO, with its 3,100 mAh battery to be as good as or better than on my Passport, with 3,400 mAh.

rohan b

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm also a new OPO user, since last weekend. But I'm still a BlackBerry user too; I have a BB Passport that I don't expect to give up anytime soon. I've used Android before, and I had an urge to dabble again, so here I am. So far, it's working well.

I'm finding the battery life on the OPO, with its 3,100 mAh battery to be as good as or better than on my Passport, with 3,400 mAh.

Hey even I have the same combo! I've had the OnePlus for the past few days and I bought the passport today. I'm liking the Passport so far.

Posted via the Android Central App

redlinecoatings

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Just got my 1+1 yesterday. Bought it second hand. This is one nice phone. Was always an iPhone user then one day decided to try a nexus 5. Still have the nexus, but this thing kills it in every aspect. Hopefully it lasts.

ubizmo

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
A tip for people new to the OPO: You'll find that the CM Gallery app is very slow to index new photos that you take. A much faster and slicker app you might try is Quick Pic, in Google Play. It's free and supports cloud drives as well as local storage.

redlinecoatings

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
A tip for people new to the OPO: You'll find that the CM Gallery app is very slow to index new photos that you take. A much faster and slicker app you might try is Quick Pic, in Google Play. It's free and supports cloud drives as well as local storage.
Thanks for the tip. I find the stock camera app to be terrible, any suggestions on that?

mlbrowninsc

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Same here. I picked up a Passport the day after launch and overall really like the phone. This week I have been using the opo as my daily driver and I must say it does really well. Even after the update on the Passport the camera on the opo is much better. Battery is very good on the opo as well. Not going to get rid of either any time soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers