New phone for my wife.

grumpyjoe

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
She has the Droid X and really doesn't care for it. Too slow and the camera is not want she wants. I have come down to either the HTC Rezound or Moto Razar Maxx. I'm not going to root it but I will be putting Go Launcher EX on. She runs every day for 3 miles and listen to Pandora. On and off Facebook all day. She will have a charger at work so battery life is not that big a concern. We foster dogs so she takes a lot of pictures to post on the Web site. So a good and easy to use camera is a must. The Droid X camera was slow and she would miss a lot of good pics because of that. I have a Thunderbolt and love it so I know what I'm getting with a HTC phone. My son has the Rezound and loves it. So, any help I will thank you now.

rocker22dallas

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Go to the store and try them out. I personally don't like how slow HTC sense feels to me. Have you looked at the galaxy s 2 series?

Sent from my Galaxy S II epic 4g touch. 4.0.3 FC05 ICS

grumpyjoe

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
I'm not really too worried about Moto Blur Or Sense. Like I said I will be running Go Launcher EX. I have a month till she upgrades. Looks like I will be heading to Verizon sometime soon.

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
She has the Droid X and really doesn't care for it. Too slow and the camera is not want she wants. I have come down to either the HTC Rezound or Moto Razar Maxx. I'm not going to root it but I will be putting Go Launcher EX on. She runs every day for 3 miles and listen to Pandora. On and off Facebook all day. She will have a charger at work so battery life is not that big a concern. We foster dogs so she takes a lot of pictures to post on the Web site. So a good and easy to use camera is a must. The Droid X camera was slow and she would miss a lot of good pics because of that. I have a Thunderbolt and love it so I know what I'm getting with a HTC phone. My son has the Rezound and loves it. So, any help I will thank you now.

Between the Razr Maxx and the Rezound, it all comes to the way it feels in your hand. A lot of people say the Razr Maxx is too wide and feels awkward. The Razr Maxx will have amazing battery life, but the camera on the Rezound is a lot better. The Razr's are having their fair share of problems right now too, while the Rezound is a very solid device.

rocker22dallas

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
here is a comparison between the 2 phones from a hands on in the store view of the phones.

rezound has a 1.5ghz processor, while the maxx has a 1.2, but that doesn't tell the whole story. both will be good phones, its just hard to decide what you want until you use it in the store.

when i was getting a new phone, i though i wanted the moto photon, but when i used it it felt laggy and slow, and the epic 4g touch was right next to it, and was amazing. fast and big, and beautiful screen. so i went with it and it has been an amazing phone.

just keep your options open. there are more than just those 2 phones, and more coming out. go to the store and feel which phone, out of all of them, feels the best to you