*New* Root Method - One Click

AirlinerDudeB6

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
First let me say that I take no credit for this method in any way.

Chainfire over at XDA has created a small apk to address the recently discovered kernel exploit vulnerability. In doing so, he created a one click method that injects SuperSu using that very same vulnerability. The intended purpose of the apk is to disable the exploit, however it is a great 30 second root method as well!

Its important to note that chainfire's thread addresses an important security vulnerability that you should be aware of. Even if you don't root...you should research this vulnerability.

I have personally used this method on my locked & stock Verizon Galaxy Note 2. It worked like a charm!

Note that it ONLY works for the devices listed in his thread so read it all first.

Also it only is confirmed working on stock, locked, unrooted devices. (No need to root twice...)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2050297

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

AirlinerDudeB6

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I should also mention that this is a no flash ...no odin.. root method. Just install the apk and run the root option.

As always....root at your own risk!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I just tried this and it did work just fine, S Planer widget why I did it. it was one of the easiest root ever.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene